time lines

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monster

time lines

How much time should be taken in between cycles?
  • Easto

For the most part, Time on = Time off

Comment

• urafreak

agreed. Thats the rule.

Comment

• urafreak

What are your stats and cycle experience?

Comment

• daem

newer users should use the "time on = time off" rule of thumb until you see fit to alter your schedule.

after a 10 weeker that didn't shut me down hard i only waited 8 weeks to begin a fina/prop 9 weeker and was fine.

after your first few cycles it will be harder for your body to restart itself, so taking longer amounts of time off after a heavy cycle is beneficial not only for the present, but the future as well.

experience allows you to alter generalizations to fit your needs.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Count your recovery time as time on

JohnnyB

Comment

• takemo

I would always wait till everything from my previous cycle was clear of my system,then i'd wait 4-5 weeeks to start again.So if my last shot was sustanon it would take about 9 weeks to start again,but if my last shot was prop or something else that was fast acting i would start again in around 6 weeks.Some people are different but this has always worked for me and i've had no health problems in over 12 years and my gains were always good.

Comment

• Mertz98

<!--QuoteBegin-takemo+Jul 2 2003, 02:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takemo @ Jul 2 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I would always wait till everything from my previous cycle was clear of my system,then i&#39;d wait 4-5 weeeks to start again.So if my last shot was sustanon it would take about 9 weeks to start again,but if my last shot was prop or something else that was fast acting i would start again in around 6 weeks.Some people are different but this has always worked for me and i&#39;ve had no health problems in over 12 years and my gains were always good. [/b][/quote]
                i do this also but like they said for first time useser its good to use the time on = time off till you see how you react

Comment

• house1

technically could you not go back on after post cycle therapy?

Comment

• takemo

House1,technically you could,you big lug,but you would probably see better overall results by giving your body a little break.Personally,i&#39;ve done it everyway imaginable and i find that&#39;s the best way

Comment

• BiggKay

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 1 2003, 07:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 1 2003, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For the most part, Time on = Time off [/b][/quote]
                      bingo...

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I have a formula that works great. Include pct (post cycle therapy) in your recovery time and match that with equal time naturally. This usually gives you 6 weeks of break before jumping on another cycle and prevents catabolism as well as mental breakdown and loss of training intensity.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 1 2003, 07:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 1 2003, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For the most part, Time on = Time off [/b][/quote]
                          agreed as well

Comment

• THe BuLL

I agree with the Time On/Time Off method, just makes sense. Another thing to note is when you start having the &#39;morning woody&#39; constantly (every morning, woo) it&#39;s a good sign you&#39;re boys are rockin&#39; and rollin&#39;. You don&#39;t want to completely shut down your natural test with AS, and then go back on without having your boys popping some little fishies. Woo.

Comment

Working...