Need sugestions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catzo1282

Need sugestions

Hey guys!!!! Well I just got some Enanta QV 250 10ml Teston 200 10ml and 50 pills of anadrol 50mg. I was wondering what can I do with it, and how should I set up my calendar. I am 21 years old been lifting for 2 years. I appreciate your help.
    Thank you
  • Catzo1282

I am 5'10 and i weigh 153lbs

Comment

• want2bstronger

umm for your first cycle you can try

1-4 Dbol 30mg
      1-10 Test 500mg wk

clomid for end
      simple and affective.

Comment

• grafix-gnc

Week 1: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- 50mg Anadrol/Day --- .5mg L-Dex --
        Week 2: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- 50mg Anadrol/Day --- .5mg L-Dex --
        Week 3: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- 50mg Anadrol/Day --- .5mg L-Dex --
        Week 4: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- 50mg Anadrol/Day --- .5mg L-Dex --
        Week 5: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 6: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 7: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 8: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 9: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 10: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 11: Test Enanthate 450-500mg/week --- .5mg L-Dex/Day
        Week 12: -------------- OFF --------------------------
        Week 13: -------------- OFF --------------------------
        Week 14: -------------- OFF --------------------------
        Week 15: --------------- PCT -------------------------
        Week 16: --------------- PCT -------------------------

I would wait 3 weeks for the enanthate to clear before taking your Post-Cycle Therapy.

I would use some form of anti-aromatase because i know when i even say the word Aanadrol and Test in the same sentence, i start to lactate

Comment

• elijah_123

Now that is a mental picture I didn't need grafix! Hehehe

I agree with graffix on the cycle but would add you should do research and understand why what he said is a good suggestion, and why your waiting the 3 weeks, and why the anti-e and post cycle is for and what you need. Don't go into this blind. Also plan your meals/calorie intake for your goals for the cycle bro. I'm not trying to be a punk or say your stupid, if you know this stuff great if not search and ask questions it will make the cycle much better for you.

Comment

• Easto

I think that if you are 153lbs, you don't need steroids. What you need is some FOOD!

Comment

• Johnny Cut

i agree with EASTO

Comment

• YellowJacket

Eat like its your job brother.... Id hold off on the juice... how old are you?

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-Johnny Cut+Aug 13 2003, 01:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Johnny Cut @ Aug 13 2003, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i agree with EASTO [/b][/quote]
                  Thank you, sir&#33;

Comment

• elijah_123

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 13 2003, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 13 2003, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think that if you are 153lbs, you don&#39;t need steroids. What you need is some FOOD&#33;
                    [/b][/quote]

While my first thought is to agree it bears asking where he started 2 years ago. A ectomorph who started at 125 or so could be in good shape to hit up a cycle. However if you were 148 2 years ago that is a different situation

Comment

• Easto

I really don&#39;t think one should start a cycle until they hit/or are near their genetical potential. Someone who is 5&#39;10" and eats well, trains hard, and gets enough rest should not peak anywhere near 150lbs. That is my personal opinion, I&#39;m sure some of you will flame me for this, but that&#39;s how I see it.

Comment

• elijah_123

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 13 2003, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 13 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I really don&#39;t think one should start a cycle until they hit/or are near their genetical potential. Someone who is 5&#39;10" and eats well, trains hard, and gets enough rest should not peak anywhere near 150lbs. That is my personal opinion, I&#39;m sure some of you will flame me for this, but that&#39;s how I see it. [/b][/quote]
                        No flames or disagreement just wanted to know a little more about where he was at and where he could be at before taking away his candy

Comment

• Easto

Hopefully he comes back to give us a little more info so we can better help him.

Comment

• Catzo1282

Hey Im back thank you for all the suggestion.
                            Well when i first started lifting I was 130lbs, I one of those that eat every thing and never get any weight. I know at 20 years old i have a lot of growing to do still, but I just wanted to get up atleast to 165 lbs. I would be pretty damn happy with that. I planned my whole diet out. Im going to get atleast 200 grams of protein a day. I got a question should I keep with cardio or not. I dont really do cardio because Its so hard to keep the weight. I have to get some clomid the guy I got my stuff from told me I didnt need it. But definetely will follow your guys advice. Thanks alot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

• elijah_123

Bro at 20 you can get to 165 with a good program of lifting and eating, I would definately agree that you should wait a little bit longer.

What is your diet and training like in detail? Maybe we can help you tweak it to get those 12lb natural, and then hit up a cycle with all the knowledge you will gain and you&#39;ll hit 180-190 no problem

Comment

Working...