Back after a little break to get my sh*t together

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

Back after a little break to get my sh*t together

Hey guys sorry i have not been around much but I have been dealing with tons of stress from school about to start back up and my girlfriend breaking up with me. the thing that has hurt the most was my g/f of two years breaking up with me. it really took me for a loop and the last twenty days or so have been crazy crazy crazy. however the partying and binge partying and sex is over adn now back to hit the gym harder than ever and eating healthier than ever. a little update on the ex situtation is that i dont know what is going to happen. i love her yes. but im at a point where i feel like i know what i need to do. and that is to just try my hardest constatnly to improve myself and let life pan out the way it falls. i realized i can't control anything except who i am and try to steer my life in the direction i wish to follow.
  • Farm Boy

it's good to have you back. i hate to hear that you are having problems with your girl. if you need to vent pm me. it sounds like you have already taken the frustration out by binge partying and sex.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Hey guys sorry for the jumbled post! It was pretty late last night and I felt like I needed to talk a lil before bed. thanx farm dont worry ill probly take you up on your offer

Comment

• Easto

Welcome back!

Comment

• urafreak

yes, welcome back fkit.

Comment

• razrblack

hell, i think i got a story to top yours fkit. let me say first though, i am (a) sorry that you are having troubles, and (B) glad that you are working through them, without giving up. you never know what life is gonna bring you bro.

here is the latest and greatest of my fun life;
            my wife has been hitting the gym pretty hard lately, and still gaining weight. at first i thought, "hey she is gaining some muscle the weight is to be expected," well yes, except for the whole beer belly thing she has been getting, and she doesnt drink. so imagine my surprise when she came home last week, and called me into the bathroom, yep you guessed it, she's pregnant! wanna know the kicker? i had a vasectomy almost two years ago, after our second child was over a year old and healthy. (rotten as hell, but healthy). so, you can probably guess what my first thoughts were, yep thats's right. thats exactly what i thought. so off to the doctor i go. in a stark raving cussing fit, i am trying to figure out what the hell happened. (keep in mind, i had negative tests twice after the procedure to make sure there was no evidence of sperm in my nut). anyway, back to the doctor, they had me "unload the gun" in a cup again, and much to my relief (and freedom), i got all kinds of little fishies swimming around in my balls. apparently, the scar tissue that formed after the surgery, made a small, but swimmable tube for my youngsters to get thru. lets see someone top that! so in conclusion, im gonna be a papa again, and as long as baby is healthy first,a nd a boy second everything is great! if not, does anyone know where i can move that wont enforce the child support laws of arkansas? haha just kidding. now it looks like my wife and i are gonna be outnumbered for the next thirteen years at least. (my oldest , chance is 5, and my little girl, ali, is 3.)

Comment

• Easto

Congrats razrblack!!!

Comment

• urafreak

congrats indeed.

Comment

• razrblack

yea congrats on one hand, but now i have to go in, and get my nuts cut on again. they said they need to get rid of the scar tissue and redo the surgery! damnit, as getting your nuts cut once isnt enough! i have a feeling i'm gonna be looking like one of those breed bulls after they neuter him before long!

Comment

• Farm Boy

congrats! its a good thing that you were not letting your little head wonder around in other pastures, if you know what i mean! :gap: :gap: i have heard some horror story's about the "v" word from othe buddies. it takes some balls to do that, really! :boff: :boff:

Comment

• razrblack

nah the vasectomy wasnt bad itself. they give you a local, and most people also get a bunch of valium, but i didnt get the valium because i take prozac to keep me from killing people (LOl&#33. they told me the valium mixed with the prozac might knock me out for a couple of hours, and it was like 330 in the afternoon when i had it done. on the real though, i watched the whole thing. no pain whatsoever. i highly recommend having it done on friday after you get off work, and then renting a boatload of movies on the way home. you dont want to do anything. i walked around a little on saturday, and my nuts hurt for a week. if u take it easy the whole weekend, and keep a bunch of ibuprofen around its not bad.

Comment

Working...