Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swoleup

Newbie Here

Hey bros I'm a new member here at this board. First I would like to say this board is very informative. And so far I've seen nothing but good advice coming from most of u bros.
    Anyways I'm finally finished with my researching and am ready to cross over to the "darkside". How's this cycle for a newbie:
    week 1-10 400mg Test E
    week 7-12 50mg ed Winny
    and of course PCT with clomid/nolva
    Question is would the Winny help harden and solidify my gains or would it be wise to just leave the winny out? Also if I ran the cycle as is above would I start PCT the day after last winny dose? Ok one more question, I'm concerned about bloat so if I decided to run arimidex with this how much and for how long would i run it for? Thanx for the help bros.
  • Mertz98

the cycle looks good good first cycle , only i dont know aobut the winny it all depends on your Bf% you may wan to lave it out if it is not around 10% or lower you may not see the results you desire, and depending on the type of test enanthate (most comes in 250mg/ml) you may an to do 500mg per week , to help aid the bloat you can get armidex or the liquid version(cheaper) liquidex and run it a .25mg ed or .50mg eod if you are still getting more bloat then you can up the dose accordingly at .25mg more ed untill you see whta you want. and you PCT shuld start about 3 weeks after your last test e shot

Comment

• swoleup

Thankx for the reply Mertz. My bf is about 13% right now. I think I'll probably run the Test by itself and hold on to my Winny for a future cycle. One more question, I had slight gyno during puberty and it worsened with a PH cycle about 18 months ago. Since then I had surgery to have it removed. Now I'm not sure if they just cut the growth out or the whole gland. So I'm just gonna treat it as if it can come back. So would that .25 mg ed dose of L-dex work? I know everyone is different just trying to get a feel for what works for most. Thanx bro.

Comment

• Easto

I ran it at .25mg EOD with 400mg Test per week and was fine.

Make sure you have some nlova on hand in case your nips get sensitive again.

Comment

• swoleup

Thanx for the reply bro. I think just to be on the safe side I'm gonna start it out at .25mg ed and adjust as needed. Thanx for the help bros.

Comment

• Farm Boy

i don't know how i missed this thread but welcome aboard.

Comment

• swoleup

Thanx for the welcome bro.

Comment

• Farm Boy

you may want to check out the article titled "letrozole" by Buyb12. it sounds like it is more effective than arimidex. it is a good read and will really make you question just how good arimidex is.

Comment

• Farm Boy

i correct myself, read the article posted by Easto title " the best anti-e". if your mind is not pork fried by now, it will be. later

Comment

• razrblack

welcome aboard bro, i dont stop in this section very much, although i should. i have learned something just from reading this. as i said, welcome to ss, and these bros have been very helpful to me.

Comment

Working...