This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

yellowjacket is in the house...

yellowjacket has agreed to help us out in a mod position.

welcome bro.
  • Farm Boy

welcome aboard YellowJacket.

Comment

• Power Nutrition

Whats up YJ, can't wait to read your posts!

PN

Comment

• Easto

Welcome YJ!

Comment

• elijah_123

Ya'll can hate on me for this but I must ask why?

I'm not flaming or trying to start fights, however I can't say I agree that this is a good idea.

Comment

• urafreak

yellowjacket is a friend here, so need to stir up trouble. we support all of our mods 100% or they would not be here.

Comment

• YellowJacket

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 13 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 13 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ya&#39;ll can hate on me for this but I must ask why?

I&#39;m not flaming or trying to start fights, however I can&#39;t say I agree that this is a good idea. [/b][/quote]
              Why isnt it a good idea? Just curious..... opinions are like assholes brother, everyone has one.... so lets hear your&#39;s.

Comment

• elijah_123

To me a mod should be someone above reproach, with a good reputation, and a good amount of knowledge AND experience in this game.

I want to be the first to say that you are great at research YJ, that alone isn&#39;t enough for a mod though. Honesty and experience are huge factors also and these are two I feel you lack.

Comment

• YellowJacket

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 13 2003, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 13 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> To me a mod should be someone above reproach, with a good reputation, and a good amount of knowledge AND experience in this game.

I want to be the first to say that you are great at research YJ, that alone isn&#39;t enough for a mod though. Honesty and experience are huge factors also and these are two I feel you lack. [/b][/quote]
                  My reputation is stellar on all boards but 1. Even still it was cleared and all the BS was laughed off. I dont think you know me personally nor my &#39;experiences&#39; so I dont think you&#39;re in a position to judge. Be weary of unfounded things you come across on the internet. Ive got far more experience in this game than the average Joe, I assure of that.

Comment

• bmz72

<!--QuoteBegin-YellowJacket+Aug 13 2003, 03:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YellowJacket @ Aug 13 2003, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 13 2003, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 &#064; Aug 13 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> To me a mod should be someone above reproach, with a good reputation, and a good amount of knowledge AND experience in this game.

I want to be the first to say that you are great at research YJ, that alone isn&#39;t enough for a mod though. Honesty and experience are huge factors also and these are two I feel you lack. [/b][/quote]
                    My reputation is stellar on all boards but 1. Even still it was cleared and all the BS was laughed off. I dont think you know me personally nor my &#39;experiences&#39; so I dont think you&#39;re in a position to judge. Be weary of unfounded things you come across on the internet. Ive got far more experience in this game than the average Joe, I assure of that. [/b][/quote]
                    stopping in to say hi&#33; and YJ is a great bro he deserves to be a mod anywhere.

:fro:

Comment

• elijah_123

Your name was NOT cleared at all boards, nor was what you did laughed off. Posted by bobo a mod at anabolicminds

For those interested I&#39;m pretty much hanging my ass out by a thread by doing this but considering the insults Jake had to take I feel its necessary.

1. Your PM&#39;s were read. Not only by you but by you know who...

2. He was given the admin job after half the MOD team put up the biggest stink because we knew how much work he&#39;s done. I personally got in it with Jake to my regret. You live and learn. As he was given this job he read other people PM&#39;s, members and MOD&#39;s.

3. If your wodnering why the board was down for a couple day, guess why and by who.

4. He lied about everything.

5. You think he likes you? He&#39;s insulted so many people behind their backs and wanted to ban people outright because HE didn&#39;t like them personally. The list is too long and some of the people defedning him were on the list.

This is just a little tidbit of what&#39;s gone on...

Now as I sit here and question if I should post I can just think how pissed of Chemo will be at me. I truly apologize to him because this is NOT what he wanted. It sickens me to see this happen. This board has GREAT members and I love it here. But in my gut feeling I feel it has to be done. To me its the right thing to do. If I&#39;m not around much anymore, its been very nice associating with you guys. We tried to hold back and we tried to be nuetral but nobody needs to be degraded like Jake has in some of these posts. Sometimes when you stick your balls out, they are going to get chopped off...
                      http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthr...ed&pagenumber=5
                      That thread has no laughing off of what you did except by a select few.

I know for a fact your reputation is less that stellar among alot of bros at AM and anabolicuniverse. Why do you come here and lie again??? If you think you were wrongly treated at those boards then say "Alot of bros don&#39;t think what I did was ok and alot of them are mods still while I am not at AM, and I am not allowed to post about AAS there, but a few guys, chemo included think I am a man of integrity." Not that you were cleared and everyone laughed it off

Comment

• bmz72

I say who cares, let the past be the past, nobody is perfect...everybody makes mistakes as long as we try to rectify them and make things better then it should be OK..........

what&#39;s with all the YJ bashing all the time......... :huh:

Comment

• elijah_123

Like I said I love reading his research, but that does not mean he should have the power of a mod position. And perhaps best of all are your mature responses to John Benz (someone I and quite a few others respect for knowledge and experience)

Originally posted by John Benz

His own words brand him a fraud, a child and a liar. No one else wrote those posts.&nbsp;
                          Are you sure? Check the IPs douche bag. You still have that PI watching me? LoL... come on your morbid, lonley old man, I can see why your wife left you now....
                          http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthr...30&pagenumber=1

Look, I am new to this board and have offered very little in the way of contributions so I&#39;m not expecting to change his mod position I just want bros to know his past. Hopefully he will prove all my fears wrong.

Comment

• YellowJacket

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 13 2003, 03:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 13 2003, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
                            Your name was NOT cleared at all boards, nor was what you did laughed off. Posted by bobo a mod at anabolicminds
                            For those interested I&#39;m pretty much hanging my ass out by a thread by doing this but considering the insults Jake had to take I feel its necessary.

1. Your PM&#39;s were read. Not only by you but by you know who...

2. He was given the admin job after half the MOD team put up the biggest stink because we knew how much work he&#39;s done. I personally got in it with Jake to my regret. You live and learn. As he was given this job he read other people PM&#39;s, members and MOD&#39;s.

3. If your wodnering why the board was down for a couple day, guess why and by who.

4. He lied about everything.

5. You think he likes you? He&#39;s insulted so many people behind their backs and wanted to ban people outright because HE didn&#39;t like them personally. The list is too long and some of the people defedning him were on the list.

This is just a little tidbit of what&#39;s gone on...

Now as I sit here and question if I should post I can just think how pissed of Chemo will be at me. I truly apologize to him because this is NOT what he wanted. It sickens me to see this happen. This board has GREAT members and I love it here. But in my gut feeling I feel it has to be done. To me its the right thing to do. If I&#39;m not around much anymore, its been very nice associating with you guys. We tried to hold back and we tried to be nuetral but nobody needs to be degraded like Jake has in some of these posts. Sometimes when you stick your balls out, they are going to get chopped off...
                            http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthr...ed&pagenumber=5
                            That thread has no laughing off of what you did except by a select few.

I know for a fact your reputation is less that stellar among alot of bros at AM and anabolicuniverse. Why do you come here and lie again??? If you think you were wrongly treated at those boards then say that alot of bros don&#39;t think what I did was ok and alot of them are mods still while I am not at AM, and I am not allowed to post about AAS there, but a few guys, chemo included think I am a man of integrity. [/b]

I post at 40+ boards brother..... get out a little more. AnabolicMinds is a joke now. Its a pro hormone board based around free advertising for legalgear.com. Its a terrible board and has went to sh*t. I came back, cleared my name with the guys I give a sh*t about and left. Anyone who truly thinks Im a &#39;fraud&#39; and get fucked and move on. Simple. If you guys would use some logic and think about whats going on, you might have a clue. I went from asking what flax oil was to being able to explain thermodynamics so a 10 year old could understand it, riiiight. Come on now, do some thinking for yourself, not what the AM trolls lead you to believe.

[b]
                            1. Your PM&#39;s were read. Not only by you but by you know who...</b>
                            Chemo asked that I go through and test all the features of my admin powers. I read PMs of banned members.

[b]
                            2. He was given the admin job after half the MOD team put up the biggest stink because we knew how much work he&#39;s done. I personally got in it with Jake to my regret. You live and learn. As he was given this job he read other people PM&#39;s, members and MOD&#39;s.</b>
                            See above.

[b]
                            3. If your wodnering why the board was down for a couple day, guess why and by who.</b>
                            LMAO&#33; I hacked the board&#33; The guy who barely knows how to turn his CPU on hacked the board. Chemo and I personally found this one amusing. See, Bobo has a way of adding things on to a story to make it more dramatic, you&#39;ll have that from bb.com children.

[b]
                            4. He lied about everything.</b>
                            Based upon what? Bobo&#39;s opinion? Check the IPs from the YJ @ bb.com and check mine, they dont match. Simple as that.

[b]
                            5. You think he likes you? He&#39;s insulted so many people behind their backs and wanted to ban people outright because HE didn&#39;t like them personally. The list is too long and some of the people defedning him were on the list.</b>
                            Yea, ask Bobo what happened to Lakevillethor..... he asked questions Bobo couldnt answer, so he miserable banned him. I dont keep a shitlist because I dont take these boards too serious.

[b]
                            I know for a fact your reputation is less that stellar among alot of bros at AM and anabolicuniverse.</b>
                            2 boards that are completely irrelevant to me. Those who I give a sh*t about at AM (wardog, Chemo, petefox, etc.) they know the truth. I have posted my pics. in a couple mod forums and sent them via e-mail to a f ew other guys (labrad, etc.) and all can vouche for me. Im not interested in being your friend or gaining your trust or clearing my name for you, I dont know you, and dont care to. Im here to provide knowledge and feedback, nothing more. If you want a pissing match, take it somewhere else.

[b]
                            Why do you come here and lie again??? If you think you were wrongly treated at those boards then say that alot of bros don&#39;t think what I did was ok and alot of them are mods still while I am not at AM, and I am not allowed to post about AAS there, but a few guys, chemo included think I am a man of integrity.</b>
                            You&#39;ve pretty much just wasted my time here. Ive beat this to death. I no loner defend myself, because very few still believe I am a fraud and if you do, fine. Maybe Ill catch ya in chat sometime and we&#39;ll have someone ask us questions and we&#39;ll debate them, then we&#39;ll see who&#39;s the fraud.... want to?

Comment

• YellowJacket

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 13 2003, 03:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 13 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Like I said I love reading his research, but that does not mean he should have the power of a mod position. And perhaps best of all are your mature responses to John Benz (someone I and quite a few others respect for knowledge and experience)

Originally posted by John Benz

His own words brand him a fraud, a child and a liar. No one else wrote those posts. 
                              Are you sure? Check the IPs douche bag. You still have that PI watching me? LoL... come on your morbid, lonley old man, I can see why your wife left you now....
                              http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthr...30&pagenumber=1

Look, I am new to this board and have offered very little in the way of contributions so I&#39;m not expecting to change his mod position I just want bros to know his past. Hopefully he will prove all my fears wrong. [/b][/quote]
                              If you want my past, then visit CompetitiveMuscle, SuperiorMuscle, Intense-Training, AnabolicFreaks, CuttingEdgeMuscle, Chemical Muscle and about 30 other boards. f**k John Benz, he&#39;s a 50 year old, lonely man who seeks attention via a message board..... anyone who tells me they have a PI hired to watch me and rot in hell..

As for you, you wontl ast long here bringing up old, useless sh*t. I dont really know you, but I can already tell you&#39;re a drama queen.

Comment

Working...