Who is Cage Rage’s real Bad Man?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edouble

Who is Cage Rage’s real Bad Man?

Who is Cage Rage’s real Bad Man? Head to Head Interview with Jason 'Bad Ass' Barrett
    by Jimmy Boogaloo

- Jimmy Boogaloo/Team IronLife.com: Is it alright to tell us a bit about your fighting background?

Jason 'Bad Ass' Barrett: Essentially, what happened was, I was in Hatton Gardens buying some jewelry, you know, because the bad ass always likes to be in the finally jewels just Bling Bling it, and I met Lee Murray… he was getting some stuff made as well. So, we’ve got into a conversation and he was telling me about being a cage fighter, so on and so forth, it was probably about 5 years ago… So I said, ‘You know what, I’d really like to start training’, so we met up about a week later in a place called Eltham Warriors. It’s a Thai boxing club and that’s basically where I started off… started from there.

- What’s the first time you’ve ever knocked anybody out?

My first knock out… in the ring (falls about laughing) was probably about three years ago in a Thai boxing match that I had up in Birmingham… and I fought a guy up there, I think it was second round … Knock Out!... But it was still amateur rules, we had the head guard on, and we had shins on, but the Bad Ass’s power… ‘Booom!’ just went straight through all of that and just ironed him straight out.

(Jason voices suspicions that his opponent, Mindaugas Arbocius, was too scared to turn up to the weigh in.)

To read more of this interview, click here.
  • edouble

Who is Cage Rage’s real Bad Man? Head to Head Interview with Jeremy 'Bad Boy' Bailey
    by Jimmy Boogaloo

- Jimmy Googaloo/Team IronLife.com: Is it alright to tell us a bit about your fighting background?

Jeremy 'Bad Boy' Bailey: Fighting background… basically, I’m predominantly a striker, I come from a kickboxing background.

- What’s the first time you’ve ever knocked anybody out?

First time, what in the ring, or out of the ring or out of the ring…

- Any time you can remember…

I’ve had probably … about 300 street fights I would imagine… you know, I was fighting at an early age… to be fair, I was one of 3 black kids in my school, and one of them was my brother, so I’ve always been fighting since the age of about 5 or 6. The first time I actually knocked someone out I was about 12 I think. It was at school, I was a first year in senior school and there was a fourth year who had been bullying a lot of my mates… so he come to me and it wasn’t so much a fear thing, I just thought ‘Ah no, he’s bigger than me, I’ve got to hit him hard enough so that he’s gonna not want to bully me again.’.. and I hit him and he slept, onwards and upwards from there on.

(The Bad Boy in high spirits before his fight with Dean Bray)

To read more of this interview, click here.

Comment

• edouble

So who do you think is Cage Rage’s real Bad Man? Is it Jeremy 'Bad Boy' Bailey or Jason 'Bad Ass' Barrett?

You be the judge, lets hear your comments or stay tuned to CageRage.tv for up to results on Saturday April 22nd 2006 at the Wembley Conference Center in London, England........

Comment

• Stackt

Never watched Cage Rage is it King of the Cage or something like that ,I forgot I saw it on pay-per view when I was flipping the channel .

Comment

• matbla

what about video for kids fight in cage

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

dude this post is 5 years old..well just 2 but still
            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...