T3 & Clen & Ephedrine cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YummyLicious

T3 & Clen & Ephedrine cycle

Hi, yes I'm very new to this board and I am speaking in a soft voice...so no hollering at me if I make a mistake......lol.

I want to cycle T3 (already have it) & Clen (should have by saturday) & Ephedrine (ECA-have it). My goal is to burn fat and I understand there might be a certain amount of muscle loss, but that's not a concern for me. I have researched all of these and I know how to cycle the T3 & the Clen & the ECA and I know the sides to expect; but what I couldn't find was anything about grouping these in a cycle. Do I take them together or seperately?

OK I know you want the physical stats and my current diet . . . so here it is: I am 5'3"; petite frame; eating a very low carb diet; lift weights no less than 3X a week; and do cardio on non lifting days. My goal is to loose 20 pounds. Oh and I am female. Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
  • TANK01

Hi Yummy nice to see you here.

Well I think I would run them seperately the first time around to see how you react. I'd start with an ECA stack

25mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    200mg Aspirin

3 times a day before meals.

[See how you get on and you could then consider raising the Ephedrine]

Remember that these substances will raise you're body temperature, add them all together and it will not be nice, especially if the outside temperatures are high. B)

TANK

Comment

• YellowJacket

If you can, ditch the aspirin in the ECA stack.....

I wouldnt ever recommend using clen & an eca in the same cycle. Way too much CNS stimulation. Try cycling them on and off for 2 weeks..... like:

Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, during that time off, throw in your ECA for 2 weeks, then replace it with clen after 2 weeks.

Comment

• YummyLicious

As far as the ECA stack, I have consistently over the past couple of years done this without any problems. I was on a pure ECA stack (not an OTC type) for the past two weeks and since my T3 came in and I started that and I stopped the ECA. I'm confused on the issue of taking these products together or seperately. I have read both sides, some say take together, some say don't. I am in my 3rd day of T3 (nothing else) and am doing fine. I know I shouldn't do the clen & ECA at the same time....these are cycled 2 on 2 off. It's the T3 use with the other two I am confused on.

Comment

• Farm Boy

since muscle loss is no issue, i would cycle the t3 seperately. if you have used eca that long, then i would put that and clen on the back burner. do your t3, if after that you still do not think you are where you want to be, use your clen and eca stack. two weeks on two weeks off with clen, off week use eca. you may want to increase your cardio but using these products you will definitely need to monitor your bp. how long haave you been eating low carb? how clean is it. you may want to increase your carbs by 10-15% for a few days and see how your body reacts. me personally i would not do them together as in taking all three during the same day, much less take clen and eca on the same day. eca gives me the shakes pretty bad to start with not to mention the sweating. just my opinion.

Comment

• elijah_123

I'll second YJ about the clen/eca cycle them.

Try this running t3 for 6 weeks in a pyramid
            Week 1-2 6 or 12.5 (not sure on low female doses sorry)
            Week 3-4 12.5 or 25mcg
            Week 5-6 6 or 12.5 mcg
            Week 1-2 and 5-6 clen
            week 3-4 ECA

SHould do you well.

Comment

• bigjay

IMO T3 should be ran with an anabolic along with the clen (i.e winny)

Comment

• razrblack

if u arent running an anabolic, run the clen and t3 together for two weeks, and then the eca stack for two weeks by itself. then do the same thing over. clen shuts something down in your body after two weeks losing its effectiveness. i think yj said the same thing above too. i just finished a len for two weeks, and eca stack for two weeks cycle and had good results.

Comment

• YummyLicious

NOPE I will not be running anything else with the 3 components I mentioned. I did winny before and WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Nor will I ever do anything I have to inject again. {{My motto is "If I can't swallow it . . forgetaboutit!!!"}}. From what’s been posted, here is what I am believe is being recommended.

WEEK T3 [female dose] CLEN E/C/A
                  (Tertroxin 20mcg) (Spiropent 0.02 mg) (25/200/200)

1 20 to 40 mcg [no clen it hasn’t
                  arrived just yet] ----------
                  2 80 mcg 2 to 4 tablets ----------
                  3 100 mcg ---------- 3X’s a day
                  4 80 mcg ---------- 3X’s a day
                  5 60 mcg 2 to 4 tablets ----------
                  6 40 to 20 mcg 2 to 4 tablets ----------

To answer the other questions asked, I went last week and had all my stats checked and everything is good, i.e. low blood pressure, etc. As far as my diet and how clean it is, well not as clean as I thought, I just joined FITDAY.com and entered my foods and I have many adjustments to make on my diet--which I will.

Comment

• elijah_123

Wow that is quite a high dose for a girl. House1's wife is doing something like 50mcg max I think. You gonna loose alot of mle in those middle weeks especially. Clen has some anticatabolic properties that will help keep muscle in the 1-2 and 5-6 range but eca is quite ans protective of muscle. Have you gone that high in dose yet?

Clen down-regulates the beta2 receptors in the body and after 2 weeks or so begins loosing its effectiveness. If you have access to ketofin that will let you stretch the clen to 5-6 weeks and leave out the ECA which IMO would help alot with muscle loss. Also be sure to take at least 1g of taurine a day.

What kind of diet are you running?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I would utilize the benefits from strictly eca until t3 and clen become indefinate. if you are set on using t3 then definately supplement with clen for the anticatobolic properties. I would hold off on the eca during administration or atleast use the two weeks on two off method.

Comment

Working...