Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aky

need some help

Hey everyone, i want to do a few things in this post

1st - i want to introduce myself. My board name is AKY and i'm the site owner Anabolic Edge. This board is looking grea, keep up the good work urafreak.

2nd - I want to give each and every one of you a personal invite to Anabolic Edge. We're a growing board just like this one here, and urafreak and I have decided we can help each other out. We're doing a banner exchange and posting link on each others boards.

Just to add to the above, we have great sponsors. This first one Steroid Support and Anabolic Edge both support is Lion Nutrition and Power Nutrition. We will be having a contest in a few days giving away some new products from Lion Nutrition. And at that same time, we will be having a contest for ANY SIZE kit from our sponsor SS. Furthermore, we have a deal with a CDN Supplement store that will give only ANABOLIC EDGE members 10% off and free shipping on all items in their online store (except sport drinks)

Well thats about it folks, come checs us out and say hi and contribure to our great forum and take part in our great contests.

Register Here
  • urafreak

great idea the banner exchange. welcome ae.net members....

Comment

• takemo

Welcome bro! Good luck with your board and i'll be checking it out today.

Comment

• aky

new contest is running BUMP~~

Comment

• aky

just FYI please use ONLY www.anabolicedge.net to access the site, we have changed hosting companies and the best way to access the forums is to use www.anabolicedge.net

thank, aky

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Nice board Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• aky

thanks for checking us out, appriciate it!!

Comment

• aky

bump... new look come check it out

Comment

• YummyLicious

Welcome here & I shall come check your site out.

Comment

Working...