can't wait

Comment

• DaPit26

To see ol shamrock and tito get into it real quick

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

damn bro u know i honestly havent caught up with the whole ufc shit in years but i def. loved Shamrock n shit...but not till a few days ago when i saw the previews of shamrock and tito almost going at it....i really didnt know what iw as missing..i really wanna see that fight.....

Comment

• DaPit26

tito would kill shamrock, again. Both shamrocks at the same time! It's too bad since i hate tito and like shamrock

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by DaPit26
            tito would kill shamrock, again. Both shamrocks at the same time! It's too bad since i hate tito and like shamrock
            Tito didn't seem all that bad after the who..I kind of like him now

Comment

• ThaPrepster82

Originally posted by DaPit26
              I agree Tito is gonna kill shamrock....i like tito, he pretty cool i guess. You would think after the first beating Shamrock would not want 2 fight Tito again. I also think Andre Arlovski is gonna knock Tim Sylvia down and submit him again. Only thing is Andre has a freakin glass jaw.........

Comment

• DaPit26

That fight pissed me off so bad. andre is my favorite and I hate syliva. Andre never really got hit before sylvia because he would just run out and knock somebody the fuck out. Tim actually can hit. The last fight, Tim got lucky and dazed Andre just for a second and then jumped on him. Andre should be able to destroy that fat fuck

Comment

• DaPit26

Tito seems like he has lost it a bit too though. Remember his fight against forrest griffin? He's a lot bigger than griffen and twice as strong but tito got winded before forrest. He also had forrest on his back for the first 5 minutes. If you're on top of someone for 5 minutes and they get up...alive after, you fucked up somewhere. I wasn't impressed with tito really. The fact that he coaches and is supposed to be the best, i didn't see it.

Comment

• FContact
                    • Oct 2003

Injuries are to blame in Tito's fight with F Griffin, (knee) and Ken's fight with Tito (ACL). Tito was ok the first rd but after that he couldn't shoot anymore, it wasn't FG's great sprawling ability. Tito and Ken should be 100% this time. I pretty sure we won't see the same fight as last time. We will see a more mobile Ken.....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by FContact
                      Injuries are to blame in Tito's fight with F Griffin, (knee) and Ken's fight with Tito (ACL). Tito was ok the first rd but after that he couldn't shoot anymore, it wasn't FG's great sprawling ability. Tito and Ken should be 100% this time. I pretty sure we won't see the same fight as last time. We will see a more mobile Ken.....
                      hopefully. It's just that ken's getting old. Kind of like royce, too old to be fighting with someone so skilled

Comment

• DaPit26

can't wait for 61. a few awesome fights. I just bought the ken shamrock book and I'm pumping myself up. I hope he puts up a good fight with tito.

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

I'm going to enjoy it. After the last season of ultimate fighter I like Tito better than Shamrock. I actually think that this fight will be pretty close.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            I'm going to enjoy it. After the last season of ultimate fighter I like Tito better than Shamrock. I actually think that this fight will be pretty close.
                            I hate Tito. I think he's dis-respectful. I fight MMA and when I fight I'm ruthless, hence the nickname pitbull, but I'll hug you and shake your hand after I knock you out. Maybe even buy you a drink later. Respect is everything. I think Tito is just too cocky. He'll actually probably win. Tito is definately an awesome fight and he's younger, that's his advantage. Ok the truth is, a buddy of mine fights for the Lions Den and wants me to join. I've talked to a couple fighters from there so I feel a connection. Maybe if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't care for Shamrock. Tito now, is, the better fighter

Comment

• JOEYZ
                              • Jan 2005

They had the Royce Grace marathon on last nite. It was actually quite boring, LOL.
                              CO-ADMIN@
                              SUPERMOD@Musclemorpheus (RIP)
                              MOD@
                              MOD@
                              MOD@
                              MOD@AnabolicEvolution
                              MOD@Musclezone (RIP)
                              MEDICALSUPERMOD@
                              VET@
                              VET@
                              VET@QualityMuscle
                              VET@FLAWLESSTRAINING

-----------------------------------
                              "If you never attempt anything other then that which you have mastered you shall never grow". -Emerson

Comment

Working...