favorite MMA/NHB?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaPit26

favorite MMA/NHB?

Mine is UFC. I can barely watch that King of the ring shit, King of the cage, Lions cage, rage in the cage, Pride fighting championships are not too bad. Everyone seems like amateurs compared to the UFC boys.
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Are you kidding? Tim Silvia couldn't hold his own against Fedor's jockstrap. Pride is the upper echelon of MMA. When Vandy Silva takes out Chuck Liddell in there scheduled UFC fight this will prove that also. UFC gets more publicity because it is in the US, but that's about it.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by BigSickD
      Are you kidding? Tim Silvia couldn't hold his own against Fedor's jockstrap. Pride is the upper echelon of MMA. When Vandy Silva takes out Chuck Liddell in there scheduled UFC fight this will prove that also. UFC gets more publicity because it is in the US, but that's about it.
      Well I don't believe tim silvia should even be the heavyweight champion. Andrei would've destroyed him, if he hadn't been injured. I think the fight between Silva and lidell will be great. I really think chuck is gona take the win.

Comment

• DaPit26

I remember silva in the ufc got piss pounded by hunt. I think he even had a losing record. I think it's gonna be a stand up war and lidell is gonna beat the fuck out of him, though it will be a great fight.

Comment

• workingout
          VET
          • Apr 2004

I've watched both and cant really see a difference. I know that Japanies fighters are very tough and carry a chip on their shoulders when they fight Americans. Its almost like they have something to prove and that makes for GREAT fights. So I'm gonna have to say I like Pride more.
          He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

My favorite is UFC but Fedor has to be the baddest man on earth. I like watching Pride to.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mappgh

my fav is UFC as well, however I believe the Pride fighters overall are a lot tougher than the UFC fighters. It will be nice to see some of the Pride fighters fighting in the UFC. Rampage and Crocop are bad assess, anxious to see them fight!

Comment

• mappgh

oh and btw, I can't stand Tim Sylvia, he's a big oger that doesn't look good and doesn't have any real skill, I hope Randy beats him down!

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

Alot of pride fighters are coming to the UFC....and the UFC almost bought pride last weekend.
                  Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• jawad333

thank u very much

Comment

Working...