finally football again.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

finally football again.....

ok, thank god, with nothing but spring practice to hold me over, the season is just around the corner, and my buddy and i are loading up the kids this weekend to go watch the red-white game, and fan appreciation day! we have a murderer's row for a schedule this year with texas (damn bevo's), florida, auburn, bama, lsu, and the rest of the brutal sec. like always, hogs get no respect from the pollsters, but thats good everytime they count us out, we win the sec west. we have an abundance of seniors, and returning starters from last years sec west champ team. we are out for revenge this year. so that being said, where are the other football fans? whose your team, and what are your prdicts for this year?
    i dont like ohio state, but i do have to wonder how can u return most of your natl champ undefested team, and have some geek with a pencil take away your number one ranking. i love this time of year!
  • urafreak

man you love your ball!

Comment

• TANK01

Mmmmmm wish I understood any of that ! :lol:

Wrong nationality i guess ! :boff:

TANK

Comment

• razrblack

what nationalityu are u? if u are an american u have to love football!

Comment

• TANK01

I'm British, we play rugby !

You know, American football without all the pads ! :P

/me runs from the Yanks/Canadians

TANK

Comment

• razrblack

big difference in american football, and rugby besides just pads. they hit harder in american football, hence the need for all the pads. not to mention they are alot bigger over here. LOL!

Comment

Working...