Goodnight Babalou, come on Silvia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaPit26

Goodnight Babalou, come on Silvia

The fight between renato and Chuck ended as I expected. As soon as Babalou decided to throw his flurry of punches I stood up and said "it's over". He didn't rush Chuck to the ground like I expected him to try right off the bat. By throwing a bunch of shit punches you are stepping into Liddells game. One nice upper cut basically ended that fight. You can't go toe to toe with the Ice Man. I think I'd rather see Wanderli fight next than Tito. I figured that fight would never happen. I mean Tito is tough but honestly wouldn't be much of a fight. I mean Chuck knocked Tito out while he had his guard up. Through the guard and still knocked him out?!?!! Impressive. So Nov. possibly Dec. I guess we'll see Liddell vs. Ortiz
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Chuck os just to much for the rest of them - this next one with Silvia should be interesting
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Deacon
      Chuck os just to much for the rest of them - this next one with Silvia should be interesting

No shit.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

you know actually Chuck isnt the smoothest or the prettiest fighter but when he hits them he stacks them up like chordwood
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• DaPit26

He's got the most onorthodox punch I've ever seen and he's got a weird stance too. I guess maybe a muay thai stance mixed with kick boxing?? Kind of his own (but very effective) style. I hope that he fights Silva. I think that may be canceled though (the whole pride/ufc thing) He'll fight Ortiz next

Comment

Working...