Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny Cut

ANAVAR

there has been some controversy on what is the best dose 30-50mgs
    i am currently at 50mg ED and i can feel my body gettin incredibly hard already, i am running this with test and tren....
  • razrblack

what about just running test and anavar?

Comment

• Johnny Cut

test and anavar alone is a great stack, i know people that even run just car precontest to shred up nicely (with ECA/CLEN)

i love tren tho......

Comment

• Johnny Cut

well thats one stack i WONT be running, i dont wanna look like that jerk...jk bro

Test 750mg/ew
        Var 40-50mg/ED (generics so dont know how correctly dosed they are)
        Tren 75mg/ED

Comment

• mugzy

One of my favorite cycles is 30 mg anavar e/d and 800mg EQ wk.Another good one is 40 mg halotestin e/d and 750 mg Test Enan a week.........

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-DRveejay11+Aug 20 2003, 12:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DRveejay11 @ Aug 20 2003, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> SICK Stack:

1-10 500 mg test Enth
            1-12 100 mg/Tren ED
            1-12 25 mg Var ED

You just may look like Jyzza after this one [/b][/quote]
            I think that&#39;s way too long to run fina along with ED shots at 100 mg&#39;s. I would NOT suggest that to no one unless you&#39;ve had some cycles and some knowledge of gear. I like the cycle with the var too B)

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

JC your strength most be through the roof

JohnnyB

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

var hardens nicely at 30mg. stack with tren n eq and your golden. damn giving me a hard on thinkin about it

Comment

Working...