heres a valid question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

heres a valid question

why are all the pros so damn short? is there a correlation between great bodybuilders and being under 5'10. i was just reading the article in the new flex about the favorites to win the olympia this year, and hell most of them are freaking 5'8, and shorter. this doesnt bode well for us tall people, and im only 6'2.
    damnit!
  • urafreak

lol, i was just wondering the same thing today on the subway.

i'm 5'11 and was vigorously scanning flex for pro's my height. i found the following...
    -ronnie coleman
    -art atwood

Comment

• swampwood

HA HA ha, Thats what you guys get for being tall and pickin on us short guys :P :P

Comment

• rado

being shorter is MUCH more of an advantage though. You look thicker and fuller.

Comment

• razrblack

i weigh 215 at 15-17 % and damn if i dont look skinny as hell at 6'2". i saw where lee priest is like 5'4". isnt gunter over 6 feet?

Comment

• urafreak

gunters stats...
            6'1

Comment

• TANK01

<!--QuoteBegin-urafreak+Aug 22 2003, 06:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urafreak @ Aug 22 2003, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> gunters stats...
              6&#39;1
              305 [/b][/quote]
              Sh&#33;t, suddenly I feel very small &#33;

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

Gunter is a big mofo........I like him since he has a good heart........good bro in my book...........can&#39;t wait to see this years Mr. O...
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• swampwood

Im only 5&#39;8,#225 and I look small.
                  Im almost glad that Im not one of ya tall boys. When you all get thick a lotta work(and food) goes into that. I&#39;d pitty the chickens,cows if I was over 6&#39;.

Comment

Working...