if in doubt???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turboguy

if in doubt???

which mod should we ask if a scource on the internet is ledgit or if they are scammers?

thanks
    jimmy
  • Farm Boy

any mod. also check the scammer list that is provided on this board.

Comment

• bigjay

Drveejay11, Johnny cut, Easto and myself are your best bets....DO NOT ASK THROUGH PM'S!!!

our emails should be in all of our signatures...if not there is a sticky with our emails in it under "how to do a cource check"

Comment

• YellowJacket

Any mod here, in the anabolic section, should be capable of performing a source check.

Comment

• Easto

If one of us doesn't know, we'll do our best to find out for you guys!

Comment

• bigjay

full list of anabolic mods:

jyzza, JohnnyB, Easto, deeballer, FKITLETSGO, rado, Mertz98, DRveejay11, bigjay, Johnny Cut, grafix-gnc, YellowJacket, teekahty

Comment

• turboguy

thanks for the quick responses and support guys. once i get a secured e mail adress i will be e mailing a mod with the list i have fallen across after i read the scammers section thuroughly.

thanks again
              jimmy

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

Jimmy make sure you ask more then one Mod.....4 people are better then 1.....
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• takemo

I keep up alot with what goes on,i'm not a mod,but would be happy to help you guys if i can.Secure addys only please.

Comment

• turboguy

of coarse with a secure adress only!!!! i don't want to endanger anyone at any level what so ever!!!

jimmy

Comment

Working...