getting ready to start my cycle.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turboguy

getting ready to start my cycle.

just want some opinions on what doseages and amount of weeks i should stay on.

i am going to use parabolon and stanazol, then switch over to eq and stanazol. what should i use to cut, anti-estro and what not?

thanks gang,
    jimmy
  • Pudgy

more info please. goals. cycle length, dosages, etc.

Comment

• teekahty

where in thee blue hell are you getting parabolan ? I would check that carefully
      you should post a pic bro if you can ( just a Phrase , don't really tell me where your getting it, LOL)

You also need to add a test in there as test should be the base of any cycle . and i would not advise switching to EQ half way through a cycle , you need to run EQ for at least 12 weeks so unless your cycle is 24 weeks . it is useless to switch in the middle

Comment

• turboguy

i was planning on starting early of next year to get all my eggs lined up first. should i start by taking a test before hand by itself?

thanks
        jimmy

Comment

• urafreak

turboguy there is a great post here about cycles and stacking, take a look it might help you out a bit.

Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

Comment

Working...