• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

FYI

These are a few messages posted by NEWGAC about RedStar

(1)

Bros,

I just got an unsolicited offer from another source to buy me out. This source has asked that I not make his name public until I decide what I want to do but the source sounds serious. His e-mail was pretty darn long and detailed. I'll highlight a few of the important points,

1) He wants to buy 100% of Red Star - all equipment, 'recipes', contacts, etc., and the amount he says he will pay is VERY appealing. 2) I would stay on for 2-3 months to run things and teach them the business - then I am retired. 3) They/he plans to expand the Red Star line into 6-8 solid products. 4) I have to agree to 'stay retired' and not compete against him under a different or new lab or label.

I have to mull it over and talk to Butters about it but I am seriously considering this. I need to see this guys money to make sure he is not a flake but since he is a WELL known and HIGHLY regarded domestic source, he's been around for years, I believe he has the nutz to pull this off well.

Regardless, we have a TON of new product that We (me and Butters) will be selling and this sale of Red Star, if it even happens, won't occur for 3-4 months anyhow, my guess is around the Holiday Season.

So this might be it...this next batch of stuff with the butyrates and what not, this might be Phil's swan song to y'all. And what a swan song it will be...because as I have said, this is the best stuff on planet earth bar none.

I will keep y'all in the loop as to whether I am selling Red Star or not. Either way, we expect great things from the RSOC label.

Phil
  • Easto

(2)
    Looks like this is going to go down (it will happen, I am going to sell). I'm thinking this will occur after we sell this current batch of stuff, so my guess is Red Star will have a new owner and you guys will have a new contact person in October or early November.

Phil

Comment

Working...