• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Kevin Randelman Accused of Submitting False Urine

NSAC believes Kevin Randleman submitted false urine sample
    By MMAFighting.com, November 7, 2006

Kevin Randleman has 20 days to respond to the Nevada State Athletic Commission regarding charges that he submitted a false urine sample for his PRIDE 32 fight.

Ten fighters were tested at PRIDE 32 and Randleman is the third fighter found violating the NSAC's drug testing policy. Vitor Belfort and Pawel Nastula tested positive for banned substances. All three competitors lost their fights.

Randleman faces possible suspension, fines and maybe even a loss of license. A similar case in 2004 saw kickboxer Sean McCully test positive for steroids and marijuana in a WCK (World Championship Kickboxing) show. During his 2005 hearing, McCully apologized and agreed to take a urine test the same day to prove he was clean at that time. The urine was found to be false and the commission revoked his license.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I don't think that these pride fighters care they will just continue to fight in Japan. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to drive the UFC as well as Pride from Vagas...fucking goofs.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

I agree, they made Pride change alot of things so they could come here. No kicks on the ground, no knees to the head to a downed opponent, no elbows (at all) which they let the UFC do. Finally, three 5 min rds instead of Pride's 10 5 5 scheme. Testing or no testing NSAC is just bothersome with all their damn rules. I have yet to see or hear of a career ending injury in Pride, caused by the knees to the head or kicks/knees to a downed opponent. They just keep taking away weapons. NSAC should realize that science will always be one step ahead of them, and that there will be athletes that will beat the system. Alot of these guys getting caught are taking things like winstrol, nandralone, and boldenone, a few months or weeks before a fight. Thinking it will clear there systems with no problem. I bet some of the people they are listening too don't know what they are talking about....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...