ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Stackt

That was a dead on superman punch !

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

Hughes just looked dead all fight - I think he really underestimated GSP this time - in a way I am glad GSP won - we will see how long he keeps it now
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

I saw that one coming. Hughes' stand up is something that not many exposed except for bj penn, who I still think is better than Hughes. Bj had a rib injury in the middle of the fight, besides he only had 6 weeks to prepare for that fight. GSP is the new breed he and a well conditioned bj will reign for a long time.....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Mudge
              • Sep 2003

Yeah, Hughes got owned in the fight. I was there and he looked depressed and slow. I caught him looking at the ground a few times on the way out to the ring. When GSP was talking smack to him, he didn't say anything in return either.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

you are right - he looked like he wasnt even there - until he lost the title that is - then he woke up
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by Deacon
                  Hughes just looked dead all fight - I think he really underestimated GSP this time - in a way I am glad GSP won - we will see how long he keeps it now
                  Exactly. He came ou to some mello country shit. Not pumped at all. He looked so overconfident and I think he'd walk right thru him. I knew as soon as I saw GSP, that he had the upper hand. He wanted it more. Hughes couldn't step in for a take down because that high kick kept him at bay. Not to mention GSP looked fuckin strong as hell for the weight class. I know Hughes is extremely tough and strong but I saw nothing that was at all amazing from him. My buddy is dead set on that the fight was fixed. I don't see how hughes can get the belt back with another shot?!

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by DaPit26
                    Exactly. He came ou to some mello country shit. Not pumped at all. He looked so overconfident and I think he'd walk right thru him. I knew as soon as I saw GSP, that he had the upper hand. He wanted it more. Hughes couldn't step in for a take down because that high kick kept him at bay. Not to mention GSP looked fuckin strong as hell for the weight class. I know Hughes is extremely tough and strong but I saw nothing that was at all amazing from him. My buddy is dead set on that the fight was fixed. I don't see how hughes can get the belt back with another shot?!

The Hughes camp said that he will fight the last remaining fight of his UFC contract then retire. Remains to be seen.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DaPit26

Miletich without Hughes...won't be the same. He's already a hall of famer though. I want him to go out with the belt. GSP III and piss pound that fuckin canadian

Comment

Working...