X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

What are your goals in bodybuilding?

Share what your goals are in bodybuilding.......

What are your goals for the next 6 months.....weight gain? weight loss?

Also for member who still haven’t shared their picture w/ us please do so......we are here to help any way we can......

My goal is to be 10-15lbs heavier if possible.....also for next summer I want to see my abs...LOL
    * muj kochanie *
  • BigWorm

Right on Jyzza i want to be about 20lbs by the next 4mths and definately have to abs for spring break. The igf im taking should help me get those showing with no problem. later bro.

Worm

Comment

• Easto

Right now I am trying to take care of this shoulder injury. I tore my subscapularis about 1 month ago, so right now I am in between doctor visits to see what I can do about this.

I have pretty much put BBing on the back burner for now. I have only been going to the gym 1 -2 times per week for the last few weeks. I really can't do a whole lot of lifts, so I'm pretty discouraged.

Once I get back rolling, you better watch out. I have a nice shipment of powders coming in, so I'll be running a few sweet cycles. Right now I am 220lbs, ~5 weeks after my last injection. I think its pretty good that I have held on to this much size considering my situation.

By this time next year, I want to have about 15 more pounds of lean mass and I want to cut some fat. I think these goals are pretty realistic for now.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Six months from know I want to know that ive put everything I had into the last 6 months of training and that there is no way that I could be any bigger. Abs would be nice too.

Comment

• Mertz98

ok a little back ground first i started getting serois about 2 yrs ago and have went from 130, lbs to 175lbs currently, bf is abour 12-15% i want at a height of 5'5"

goals i want get to 215 bulking up wiht a clean diet as possible and cut back to 205 with at least 8% BF in the next year

Comment

• ken69dahl

First competition October 25th, Then will be putting on 40-60 pounds for next year. PLan on coming in next year 225 ripped.

Comment

• jyzza
              Vet
              • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-ken69dahl+Aug 25 2003, 02:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ken69dahl @ Aug 25 2003, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> First competition October 25th, Then will be putting on 40-60 pounds for next year. PLan on coming in next year 225 ripped. [/b][/quote]
              good goal Ken.....

how are you looking right now? and what comp are you going for?
              * muj kochanie *

Comment

• urafreak

goals for the next six months are simple...
                bulk up a bit. currently 190, i want to be 220 by feb.

Comment

• Pudgy

To continue cutting down to 250. I should be around 15% then, then run one long bad ass bulker and maintain after that.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

wanna be built like mike dragna or johnny jackson.....i think that&#39;s the names lol

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

wanna be built like mike dragna or johnny jackson.....i think that&#39;s the names lol

Comment

• swampwood

225 now,want to see 250 and abs by next yr.

Comment

• rado

Right now I&#39;m at 190lbs and much harder than my pics( I will post some new one&#39;s very soon).

Goal is to get around 220lbs and stay a bit lean at 210lbs, I like to be "thick" all the time.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-rado+Aug 27 2003, 09:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado &#064; Aug 27 2003, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Right now I&#39;m at 190lbs and much harder than my pics( I will post some new one&#39;s very soon).

Goal is to be Easto.&nbsp; He is my hero&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
                            Thanks rado&#33;&#33; I love you in your white undies :P

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 27 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 27 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-rado+Aug 27 2003, 09:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado &#064; Aug 27 2003, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Right now I&#39;m at 190lbs and much harder than my pics( I will post some new one&#39;s very soon).

Goal is to be Easto.  He is my hero&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
                              Thanks rado&#33;&#33; I love you in your white undies :P [/b][/quote]
                              OMG you homo :P :bounce:

Comment

Working...