Come on boys, Superbowl!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaPit26

Come on boys, Superbowl!!

I haven't seen anybody talking about the game at all really! Americas greatesty sport! Anyways, my predictions came to me in a dream. Final score is 27-17 Colts. They deserve it. Plus since my giants are out, we'll keep it in the fam with manning. I hate chicago. Anybody else??
  • Ms.Wetback

Hate football here. Sorry

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

It depends on weather Grossman shows up sober game time and on what Indy defense shows up, should actually be a pretty good game.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
        Hate football here. Sorry
        omg

Comment

• cjas
          • May 2006

Ahem..... I like the Bears... They had to deal with a lot of crap all year, and they deserve to be in the Superbowl this year.. But I wouldn't be devasted if the Colts win either... Manning is a great QB, where as Grossman, well has some issues... But I still have my Chi-town T. to wear next weekend!!!

Comment

• ronb
            VET
            • Sep 2004

i think everyone has overdosed on the hype
            Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

the colts is my team by far..but though i hate to back stab i have a feeling bears might win..either way i have 500 dollars on the cults so im fukin praying they are..i made the bet a while ago so i cant change...

i pray colts come through

Comment

• Stackt

The Bears are gonna take it everything has fallen there way this year but I wouldnt mind the Colts winning it one for Manning .Thomas Jones MVP

Comment

• DaPit26

I think colts are going all the way. I'm tellin yall Final score 27-17!! LOL. We'll see. I like Manning and really think for the hard work he's put in within his career, he deserves the ring. Grossmans a pussy. And I'm not an Urlacher fan either. I'm still bitter about the Giants loss to the bears this year

Comment

• cman
                    VET
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by cjas
                    Ahem..... I like the Bears... They had to deal with a lot of crap all year, and they deserve to be in the Superbowl this year.. But I wouldn't be devasted if the Colts win either... Manning is a great QB, where as Grossman, well has some issues... But I still have my Chi-town T. to wear next weekend!!!
                    DA BEARS! Lets go bears, we deserve it after 21 years.

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by DaPit26
                      I think colts are going all the way. I'm tellin yall Final score 27-17!! LOL. We'll see. I like Manning and really think for the hard work he's put in within his career, he deserves the ring. Grossmans a pussy. And I'm not an Urlacher fan either. I'm still bitter about the Giants loss to the bears this year
                      Kraots. wtf do you think of my numbers? Almost goddamn dead on!! SWo glad to see payton finally win what he deserved tho it was a very sloppy game from both sides

Comment

• pumpsiron

The opening kickoff was the shit!

Comment

• jawad333

thank u

Comment

Working...