X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Epistane

some guys at CE are raving about this stuff from IBE - I may have to try it myself while off cycle - anyone here ever use it?
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

No but thinking about it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

me too - asked LMR for a few samples
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• pumpsiron

Not familiar with it. What exactly is it/ does it do?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by pumpsiron
          Not familiar with it. What exactly is it/ does it do?

IBE INFO

Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17â-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17â-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane can offer.
          Epistane™ is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane™ promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane™, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane™ keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane™ a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with "wet" compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of "wet" compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epistane™, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Ching
            Vet
            • Oct 2005

Nice read Lifts. I'll be giving this a try for sure.
            X

Comment

• psimonkey

Q: What do you think of Havoc? Is this steroid really potent and safe at the same time?

A: Havoc (2alpha,3alpha-epithio-17alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-17beta-ol) is a methylated derivative of a Japanese anabolic/anti-estrogenic steroid called mepitiostane (Thioderon). As such, it would be most appropriate to call this steroid Meth-epitiostane. Methepitiosane was first described in 1966, so it is technically not a new drug. It was assayed for anabolic and androgenic effect according to the standard animal administration experiments, and was show to display a much stronger tendency for anabolic (as compared to androgenic) actions. It was indeed determined to be a favorable steroid as far as reduced androgenicity was concerned, but never made it much further than that. The drug sat in research obscurity for a long time. That is until the modern “gold rush” for unknown anabolic steroids that could be sold (albeit less than legally) on the sports nutrition market. Havoc is one of the latest and most talked about additions to this group of “grey area” drugs.

Havoc does have a few things going for it; at least as far as finding a “mild” steroid goes. For a given level of anabolic effectiveness (dose), you should notice less oily skin/acne, and will be less likely to shed hair if you are thinning, than you would with many other drugs. You are also not going to have problems with gyno, and the drug may even help to block this if your estrogen levels are a little high naturally or from other substances. But one must not mistake mildness in terms of androgenicity to mean mildness in terms of health risks. Some are mistakenly assuming that Havoc is both less toxic to your liver, and less damaging to your cholesterol, than other oral steroids, and there is nothing to suggest this is true, especially since no investigations into the heath risks of methepitiostane have ever been conducted. We do know that liver toxicity is directly tied to the steroid’s potency and resistance to liver breakdown. Given that methepitiostane is both potent and c-17alpha alkylated, a sufficient level of liver toxicity is assumed. The strongest shifts in HDL/LDL cholesterol are also seen with oral c-17 alpha alkylated steroids; so again, methepitiostane is likely to present some notable concerns here. The bottom line, Havoc is a potent yet mild (weakly androgenic) steroid, but it is still an alkylated oral. It should carry the expected liver and cardiovascular risks of other drugs of this class. Keep this in mind and you should be fine.

By the way, it is of note that there are versions of both of the drugs discussed above sold with packaging that carries Japanese characters on it. This gives them a very “imported” look, and one might think they actually come from Japan. This is, in fact, just a product of creative (probably smart and effective) marketing. Both of these anabolic steroids (all known commercial versions) are actually being bottled for sale in the United States.

Comment

• the shocker

I made a thread about it

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  BANNED for being a JETS fan
                  • Oct 2007

does epistane supress testosterone levels?
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                  Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                  Cassidy: Crue!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                  Cassidy: Def Lep!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                  Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• the shocker

If i remeber correctly it doesnt surpress testosterone but there is some pct you take after it, i remeber people taking it post cycle with there clomid and stuff

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

I have run it. It's an oral, usually a blue/white capsule, I think they're 10 mgs per capsule, something like that. They SAY it's good for bulking or cutting, but I noticed I could really run my ass off on it and never cut bf at all.

On workout days I took 4 caps for 5 weeks. I gained like 4-5 pounds of LBM.

After taking it it's active for like 14 hours, or something, and you do feel a pump after a couple weeks. Yes, you can def. feel it.

They say if you keep your pulses light and brief then there might be no need for PCT.

It is mild, not too harsh on the liver as far as orals go, but of course that's no reason to run an oral for...3 months or whatevuh.

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

I never felt rage, upset stomach, out of breath, headache, nothing. After I quit running it I did feel very slight surpression --normally I eye-fuck like 50% of women, and I was down to like 15%, just to wave a number around.

I do believe if you run it for over 5 weeks that you should consider PCT, yep.

It's mild and well-tolerated, but hey, it's an oral, kay?

Comment

Working...