• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

somatomax

this stuff really works !!

you want deep sleep - give it a try -

my nutritionist turned me onto it

Somatomax™ is a unique new nighttime formula that can increase the amount of HGH you release by over 1,600% during the first few hours of sleep, which is when the vast majority of HGH is released. Somatomax™ produces important physiological, biochemical, and behavioral effects when administered orally. The possible benefits that Somatomax™ administration has upon athletic performances are remarkable. Somatomax™ has been shown to do the following:

HGH secretion by as much as 16 times that normally produced (HGH presence in the body’s system is critical for: 1) protein anabolism and muscle growth and repair; 2) cartilage growth and repair; 3) fat metabolism that induces less body fat and more muscularity.)
    Activates and increases protein synthesis in muscle, and limits nitrogen catabolism
    (destructive metabolism)
    Lowers blood cholesterol levels
    Induces sleep and hypotnia (muscle relaxation) enhancing recuperation from muscular effort
    Enhances libido and sexual performance in both sexes
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Where do we get more info bro.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Where do we get more info bro.
      lifts i did a google search on it - its not cheap but i got to tell you it really works - you want sleep - brush your teeth and things before you take it - 30 minutes after you take it - your out -

i was up for 2 days this past snowstorm - i plow the roads - got home had to be back to work in a few hours - took half a scoop - slept for a few hours got up and felt like i slept for hours on end - i felt great - trained legs after work that day -

that was running on a few hours sleep in a 3 day stint - try it

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Cool thanks.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...