colon cleanser

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elbrandone

colon cleanser

So I went and bought a 21 day colon cleanser... because supposedly our intestines have crap building up due to our crappy diets... would this decrease the effectivness of supplements for lifting.... also has anyone taken a colon cleanser before, if so did you notice any effects?
  • cjas
    • May 2006

No it won't affect your supplements. Colon cleansing is exacty what it is, a colon cleanse. Whatever is in your colon has already been filtered through your body, leaving the by-products. I took a colon cleanser before. It was a powdered drink and pills. It was a I think 14-21 day thing also. I actually lost like 5 lbs from it and felt a little more "empty" LOL Not to get too graphic.

Comment

• MentalMike
      VET
      • Mar 2004

sounds like the makings for a shitty day
      ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
      www.Xtrememass.com
      www.AnaSci.net
      www.AtomicalMuscle.com
      Here

Comment

• cjas
        • May 2006

Originally posted by MentalMike
        sounds like the makings for a shitty day

LMAO! You said it.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I used a very high tech and effective supplement for colon health it's called Quaker oatmeal.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• White Knight 96

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I used a very high tech and effective supplement for colon health it's called Quaker oatmeal.

lol

Comment

• Mick-G
              VET
              • Jan 2005

http://sonnes.com/index.html Sonne's #7 prob the best cleanser on the market for the price.

Comment

• The8thWonder

Originally posted by elbrandone
                So I went and bought a 21 day colon cleanser... because supposedly our intestines have crap building up due to our crappy diets... would this decrease the effectivness of supplements for lifting.... also has anyone taken a colon cleanser before, if so did you notice any effects?
                Elbrandone. Did the CC work for you? I just finished a 10 day cleanse and was excreatingly happy.

Comment

• elbrandone

i wasnt too impressed

Comment

• TitanMedSupply

I have seen alot of these things.. always wondered how some ot them worked as well....

Comment

• DADAWG
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

it probablly depends on your previous diet as much as it does the brand . some of us dont eat the proper amount of fiber in our diet and are probablly much more prone to a buildup in the colon .
                      as info my personnal motto is

VEGETABLES ARE WHAT FOOD EATS
                      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

Working...