Do you fellas and gals think that.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

Do you fellas and gals think that.....

This "10 weeks" of AS is slowly dying out?

I mean just about every thread that I read lately and book or magazine I read, seem that everyone will benefit more from a 15-20+++ cycle than a 10 week one. Of course moderation and proper dosing is the key, not to mention knowing what your taking and having your sh*t together. :kamikaze:
  • Easto

I think that is I gain more experience, my cycle will last longer. I am actually thinking about taking my next cycle about 16 weeks. 6 weeks bulking and 10 weeks cutting. I'm not too sure about this, as I am just toying with the idea right now.

I don't think there is anything wrong with running a longer cycle as long as the dosages are not insane.

Comment

• razrblack

what dosages would your reccomend for say a 16 week cycle of test (any kind), and eq? jsut rying to get a basic feel of what the dosages would look like.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

My next cycle will be a 20 weeker

Comment

• swampwood

I ran a 24 weeker yrs ago and didn't have a problem.Went from 165 to 220,then lost 20 of it due to lazyness. I think people are finding that your system will restart when before it wasn't a sure thing.
          Easto-I think you've got a good idea but with t3,modern tech. you could bulk for first half.
          I started mine with
          Db 25 mg wk1-6
          T cyp 400 wk1-10
          Db 25 wk11-16
          T cyp 700-900-700 wk11-20
          T cyp 400 wk20-24
          Hcg a few after
          With the guys I knew this was a safe cycle and I still think it is,but maybe not for someones first.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-razrblack+Aug 27 2003, 10:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razrblack @ Aug 27 2003, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what dosages would your reccomend for say a 16 week cycle of test (any kind), and eq? jsut rying to get a basic feel of what the dosages would look like. [/b][/quote]
            16 week cycle:

test-400-600
            eq-500-800(I&#39;ve done 800)
            D-bol-35-50 wks 1-8
            fina-75-125 EOD wks 1-9 maybe 10
            Prop-75 EOD wks 1-6-8
            and so on.

I will post my 20-25 week cycle soon for you guys, it will be fun.

:boff:

Comment

• NubianBeauty

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 26 2003, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 26 2003, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don&#39;t think there is anything wrong with running a longer cycle as long as the dosages are not insane. [/b][/quote]
              And take the necessary supps/anti-e&#39;s to prevent sides.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-NubianBeauty+Aug 27 2003, 08:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NubianBeauty @ Aug 27 2003, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 26 2003, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto &#064; Aug 26 2003, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don&#39;t think there is anything wrong with running a longer cycle as long as the dosages are not insane. [/b][/quote]
                And take the necessary supps/anti-e&#39;s to prevent sides. [/b][/quote]
                agreed

Comment

Working...