Reality TV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Reality TV

Does anyone else watch Paradise Hotel? I'm hooked on that show now.
  • rado

you mean "Slut Hotel"

I don't watch it at all, maybe I should though. I like Big Brother and some other shows on Cable.

Comment

• Easto

I have been watching Big Brother as well.

PH is pretty cool because they keep introducing new rules as the game progresses. People screw each other over every week. It's almost as good as Temptation Island. I love to see people f**k up their relationship in front of +1,000,000 viewers

Comment

• rado

TI was awesome though

Comment

• Easto

The American version starts either this week or next week. Hopefully they pick it up a little bit. The aussie and english version are way better (more cheating). Survivor sucks!!

Comment

• rado

Survivor I was never a fan of. They need to come up with a show with a bunch of women living in a house and well you know

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-rado+Aug 27 2003, 09:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado @ Aug 27 2003, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Survivor I was never a fan of. They need to come up with a show with a bunch of women living in a house and well you know [/b][/quote]
              They had that model show, with Tyra Banks as the host: "Next Top Model". I never watched it though. I think I only saw it twice.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 27 2003, 09:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 27 2003, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-rado+Aug 27 2003, 09:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado &#064; Aug 27 2003, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Survivor I was never a fan of. They need to come up with a show with a bunch of women living in a house and well you know [/b][/quote]
                They had that model show, with Tyra Banks as the host: "Next Top Model". I never watched it though. I think I only saw it twice. [/b][/quote]
                that show actually blew balls, I saw it and thought it was a joke.

Comment

• Mertz98

what channel is PH on ?? o gotta see this

Comment

• Easto

It&#39;s on Monday and Wednesday @ 9 on FOX. They are coming down to the end, I think there is only ~3 weeks left now.

Comment

Working...