Don't take offense

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Don't take offense

I hope no one on this site takes offense to anything I say on here. Most of the time I am just screwing around. If I have a problem with any of the members I'll keep it to PM's. I just thought I would let everyone know before I started to get hate mail

:fro:
  • swampwood

YOU had better not be getting soft on us! Your allmost the only b@ll buster we got and we need ya man. :gap:

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-swampwood+Aug 28 2003, 09:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swampwood @ Aug 28 2003, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> YOU had better not be getting soft on us&#33; Your allmost the only b@ll buster we got and we need ya man. :gap: [/b][/quote]
      Shut up b*tch&#33;
      Attached Files

Comment

• swampwood

Thats my boy,keep up the nice work

Comment

• Easto

My mom has this fascination with RAID. Whenever a fly gets into our house, my mom makes it her mission to eliminate it. She chases them around the house and douses them with RAID. Then she watches as the die a miserable death.

Did anyone get stung by a bee this summer?

Comment

• swampwood

My mom used to do the same thing to me. I think it stunted my growth.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-swampwood+Aug 28 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swampwood @ Aug 28 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My mom used to do the same thing to me. I think it stunted my growth. [/b][/quote]
              Wanna play some B-Ball with me a Jyzza?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Easto

On the MM Video Awards tonight, Britney Spears kissed Madonna as did Christina Aguilera. Not just a peck either&#33;

Comment

• swampwood

I met you two already, jyzzas the tall one right? Im the same hieght as jyzza but not as thick so I think I could take ya.

Comment

• swampwood

Id like to make a three meat taco with those three.

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 28 2003, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 28 2003, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> On the MM Video Awards tonight, Britney Spears kissed Madonna as did Christina Aguilera. Not just a peck either&#33; [/b][/quote]
                      nice. madonna is starting to look old&#33;

Comment

• jyzza
                        Vet
                        • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-swampwood+Aug 28 2003, 09:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swampwood @ Aug 28 2003, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I met you two already, jyzzas the tall one right? Im the same hieght as jyzza but not as thick so I think I could take ya. [/b][/quote]
                        ha ha ha......yes that was me few years ago.....but then I started BBing.....
                        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• rado

shut up you homo

I think everyone knows that it takes way too much to offend me anyway, your a good kid :lol: B)

Comment

• Easto

Bacon and Eggs?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 31 2003, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 31 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Bacon and Eggs? [/b][/quote]
                              nothing beats a good breakfast B) :P

Comment

Working...