X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

Best gains

What were your best gains? From what cycle and how was your diet?
    * muj kochanie *
  • doberman7

my last cycle i went from 170 to 200lbs. i didnt eat clean or anything. i just ate everything. i went form under 5% bf to prolly around 8-10%. lost like 5 lbs post cycle. was taking sus@500mg , deca@400mg.
    im currently on almost the same except test cyp@ 500mg plus dbol weeks 1-4. already gained about 10lbs and im jsut finishing week 3. boy i love growing
    doberman.........

Comment

• Pudgy

mine would be losses. fina/prop/winny 75/100/50 fina for 6 weeks with prop, then prop alone for a month, the winny prop for a month. i cute my calories to 2200 one week, 2000 the next , then 24000, then back to 2000, then 2200 etc. i lost 38 pounds on this. I ate a 50 25 25 split and my strength increased and muscles not only were preserved but i made considerable gains.

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

Pudgy......with losses like that you should post some before and after pics......

doberman7...30lbs are very good gains...you current cycle looks aslo good...I love d-bol and test......
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• doberman7

it must have been beginners luck. i lost some when i went over to iraq but i gained most of it back before i started the current one. this is the first time taking dbol. stregth increases are outstanding. and believe it or not it doesnt blow me up like a baloon. actually sust blew me up really bad. go figure. what about your gains jyzza?
          doberman...........

Comment

• jyzza
            Vet
            • Jul 2003

Mine best gains were from a very simple cycle just like yours(close)....Test ( I think Omnadren 250 at the time..the old ones) and D-Bol.....I blew up.......the best feeling I had in my enitre life......even when I took my shirt off I had a pump...lol
            * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Pudgy

i will post some up bro, i have pre, mid, and now post cycle taken i have to get some developing done.

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

great....thanks pudgy....
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

Looking forward to see those pics Pudgy. I am planning on dieting down a little bit, so hopefully I can drop about 15lbs of fat.

Comment

Working...