Pct length?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UkKaDeAd

Pct length?

So generally I go by the rule of amt. on cycle=amt. off cycle. But I was thinking since i plan to spend the next two years pretty much on some long cycles, what is the shortest time you can stay off. I know the whole point of pct is to keep your nuts from permanently looking like grapes and to get your natural test back and running, but is there any process that speeds up the recovery.
  • elbrandone

you can keep your nuts from shrinking while your on cant you?

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by UkKaDeAd
      So generally I go by the rule of amt. on cycle=amt. off cycle. But I was thinking since i plan to spend the next two years pretty much on some long cycles, what is the shortest time you can stay off. I know the whole point of pct is to keep your nuts from permanently looking like grapes and to get your natural test back and running, but is there any process that speeds up the recovery.

Time on = time off was something that some moron wrote in a magazine for fools to follow. Using 500iu's of hcg twice per week throughout the cycle will prevent the testes from shrinking and will speed recovery when the time come for PCT.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• TestFreak

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Time on = time off was something that some moron wrote in a magazine for fools to follow. Using 500iu's of hcg twice per week throughout the cycle will prevent the testes from shrinking and will speed recovery when the time come for PCT.

exactly, HCG will dramatically speed recovery and once off cycle get all your labwork, blood, enzymes, etc... done and once they have returned back to normal, you can jump back on without having to wait the full time on = time off BS

Comment

• chef289

usually 4 weeks long, or longer if you are still shut down.

Comment

• JrMaFia
            BANNED for being a JETS fan
            • Oct 2007

i believe in time off=time off. You gotta let ur body restore itself properly.
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
            Cassidy: Crue!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
            Cassidy: Def Lep!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Hugemidget
              • May 2007

blood work is the only way to make sure your good to go
              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                blood work is the only way to make sure your good to go
                EXACTLY!!!!!!
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• CO-B16
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

Im also a believer in time on=time off......I not only like to get everything up and running again, but keep it there for a while.....I dont like recovering and shutting it down again....Thats just me though.....
                  THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Tbizzle

Originally posted by CO-B16
                    Im also a believer in time on=time off......I not only like to get everything up and running again, but keep it there for a while.....I dont like recovering and shutting it down again....Thats just me though.....
                    I feel the same way, i plan to come off for good eventually so I only run a 3-4 month cycle once a year.

Comment

Working...