Kynoselen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FballKicker

Kynoselen

What are ya'lls opinions about Kynoselen? Some people on my football team are doing it and love it. I found this site. www.*****.com Thanks.

no source posting
  • daem

To the best of my knowledge Kyno works for some and others does it does nothing. As with some prohormones the compound is either hit or miss. I wouldn't be surprised if some of your buddies love it, however I personally would rather use my money on gear.

I seriously doubt with my level of gear experience that it would do anything for me, however until I try it I really can't make that call.

My advice would be to use it if you think it may be for you, however realize that once you start down the road of intramuscular injections with any compound it becomes addicting.

Comment

• buyb12

I like it myself but it's just a good source of vitamins and aminos gret for recovery just good all around your buddys would probably ave the same results with b12.....

Kynoselen

Originally used by vets to inhibit protein breakdown (catabolism) in animals, this peculiar drug soon found its way into bodies of AIDS patients who desperately needed something to prevent their bodies from breaking down protein.
      Kynoselen is different than steroids and induces many very important physiological processes all bodybuilders love. Increased anabolism/anti-catabolism, increased ATP production and reduced body fat levels. Kynoselen is a very popular contest prep drug in France.
      Kynoselen is a vitamin/mineral supplement, not a testosterone related anabolic steroid like you might expect. Kynoselen is a new drug; and nobody has been able to precisely explain how it works. However, it's the belief by some in the scientific community that one of Kynoselen's key ingredients, adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is the main reason for its popularity with bodybuilders.
      They believe that AMP acts as a signaling compound that instructs the muscle cell to initiate protein synthesis. This makes a lot of sense because increased AMP levels have been shown to dramatically increase a master enzyme that controls virtually all cellular activity.
      Some bodybuilders are using Kynoselen for site injections, similar to synthol site injections. But generally most do subcutaneus injection (under the skin, like an insulin injection).
      The general "gym doseage" is about 1 ml per day for a 200 lb. bodybuilder
      Attached Files

Comment

• FballKicker

What do ya'll think about B12? It's listed on the site as well.

Comment

• FballKicker

i forgot to ask what would be the diff. between injectable B12 and regular pills like GNC has. i assume it would be more potent? it also says this should only be used on animals, however a lot of products being used are the same way. i know i'm a newbie, just trying to learn a little. thanks again!

Comment

• YummyLicious

There is a good post on B12 --(see under Anabolic Steroids; "Vitamin B12 & the Metobolic") I purchased B12 (pills) this past weekend so too early to say if I can tell a difference or not.

Comment

• prolangtum

kynoseleen=waste of money

Comment

• JohnnyB
                vet
                • Jul 2003

I've heard it's good by some and a waste by others

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...