Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ken69dahl

Scammer Alert!

*****Approved by Teekahty*********

Scammer alert! Former Owner of AnabolicFreaks = Scammer!
    Former Owner of AnabolicFreaks = Scammer!

Knowledge, the former owner of Anabolicfreaks has been scamming, and setting up a scam for some time now. The MOD team at AF has been working for the last couple of months to narrow everything down, and it all points back to him.

Knowledge = toucansam@mailvualt.com = pblack@cyber-rights.com

As Toucan, he kept 3 well known MODS, and a member of AF waiting for upwards of 4 months, all while he went out and purchased a 4,000 dollar HDTV, then had the nerve to post about it. After constant pressure from the CO ADMIN of AF, and an ADMIN from another site, he finally did make good on all who were owed. But, they still didn't get the correct brands. One member was refunded his money, along with one MOD.

Recently, Knowledge began pushing a source by the name of Pitchblack. Bragged about FAST turnaround, great pricing, etc. Sounded too good to be true, and 2 MODS from AF placed orders. They are still waiting. Promises after promises have lead to nothing. Now, he isn't returning emails.

This is info we DO know - His PO Boxes he used, and I'm sure there are many more -

Chaz Hayworth
    PO BOX 2218
    Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742

The above box was used to collect his money from sponsors for the board. The next box is the one he used as Pitchblack, which is in the next town north, 6 miles away -

Stacey McBryar
    PO BOX 253
    Rossville, GA 30741

He also accidently gave out the Pitchblack PO BOX to a MOD from AF so he could send him something unrelated to the board or the game. Ooops. His mistake again.

His REAL first name is Nick. His Cell Phone # is 423-503-8549

He has turned ownership over at AnabolicFreaks, and has disappeared, for now. He'll surely resurface somewhere, under a different name. Be very cautious in dealing with ANYONE who has a payout location of ANYWHERE in Northern GA or Southern TN.
  • turboguy

good looking out

jimmy

Comment

• teekahty

This one hurst a little more because it makes Mods and board owners look bad as well .
      Classless Move!

Comment

• Mertz98

its a shame that someone would do this to people especialy after gain the trust of Mods and vets

Comment

• YummyLicious

That story just goes to show, "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." What a RAT and I hate to hear he almost lives in my backyard.

Comment

• viper10139

sad...very sad day...

Comment

• BiggKay

He crashed our board, but he can't keep us down.

www.anabolicfreakz.com is the NEW url.

Will be up in a few days. We are doing all we can.

Comment

• rado

good FYI

Comment

• BiggKay

***orginally posted by DangerousGrounds***

its proof he admitted his wrongs and feels badly and gonna make it right so I am waiting a few days.

I talked to Knowledge on phone this morning and he is trying to make right on his wrongs.

I just want everyone to get what they were supposed to and not have the big drama.

He was sincere and pretty much told me his errors and said he is repaying me and Bigg-Kay will get their sh*t.

All I want is my money or whats owed to me and I will walk away.

I really like the guy and feel bad this happened and hope it can be resolved peacefully.

I will let ya know I got a few tracking numbers and looks like my end is taken care of and hope he learned a lesson on how you can get in over your head....

Comment

• BiggKay

i also got track # so i guess its coming....he trying to set it straight....

Comment

• urafreak

hope everything works out for you guys.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                        vet
                        • Jul 2003

That sucks

JohnnyB

Comment

• BiggKay

we got up New AnabolicFreakZ up...stop by and say hello....

Comment

Working...