Week 1-3 : Dbol 40mg/day
    Week 1-12: EPC400 1.5cc/week (2 shot)
    Week 1-12: NPP 2cc/week (2 shot)
    Week 10-13: Winstrol caps 50mg/day
    Week 1-13: Arimidex(liquidex) .5cc/eod

+ Clomid therapy.

Thanks for your comments.
  • elijah_123

What is the concentration on the phenylprop? If it is 100mg/ml have you though of bumping the dose up to 4cc (400mg) per week?
    I'd also suggest adding in HCG to recover from the hard shut down from deca.

Comment

• ttboy

Ok I think I have to explain what is NPP and EPC400 for those who don't know this stuff.

GARD EPC400 = 200mg Cypionate + 100mg Enanthate + 100mg Propionate per ml
      GARD NPP = 150mg Nandrolone Phenylproprionate + 150mg Propionate per ml

NPP is just a fast acting DECA.

So let'S calculate if I do 1.5cc EPC400 / week + 2cc NPP /week this will give me a total of:

- 900mg testosterone / week
      - 300mg Fast acting DECA / week

Hope this will help to understand

Comment

• daem

thats a very good cycle...i am guessing that you are only running the dbol for 3 weeks since both other compounds will be peaking by then with the fast action.

im interested to see what you will gain from this as i have never used phenylprop.

how much money did you spend on this cycle?

Comment

• ttboy

<!--QuoteBegin-daem+Sep 6 2003, 06:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (daem &#064; Sep 6 2003, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> thats a very good cycle...i am guessing that you are only running the dbol for 3 weeks since both other compounds will be peaking by then with the fast action.&nbsp;

im interested to see what you will gain from this as i have never used phenylprop.

how much money did you spend on this cycle? [/b][/quote]
          Ok I will let you know of my progress and result..

and I spent around 900&#036; CDN for this.

Comment

• DaMachine

Hey if EPC 400 mg per 1 cc, theu are running if you are doin 1.5 cc per week then you are doing 600 mg/w of test. Also i would at least try to get 3 shots a week of prop. If you are gonna do 800 mg/w of test go with two shots of .7 cc and 1 of .6 cc that will give oyu 800 mg of test. Also i hate nondralone deconate let us know how NPP works. I blow up like a balloon on deca and get nasty gyno at 500 mg/w. I would also run winny for last 5 weeks, not 3.

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Bro I'd go with 3 injections a week npp is a short acting ester close to prop. That way for sure you have good blood concentrations

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...