Hawkeye's AndroG Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hawkeye

Hawkeye's AndroG Log

Reposting and continuing the log I started on I-T here...
  • Hawkeye

Day 1

The Dose:

3 x 2 (3 pills twice a day). I'll bump up to 5 x 2 in the next several days. The pills aren't quite the horse pills that I imagined, but you can definitely feel them going down. I took them with water, but I think they'll be easier to take with low-fat milk or a protein shake.

The Workout:

Didn't work out today. Doing back/tri's tomorrow. As I said, I'm no bodybuilder (well, a wannabe at this point), but I may look shame in the face and take some pics for a before/after comparison.

The Sex:

Had sex and/or beat off twice today. Nothing interesting to report as that's the norm for me.

The Overall Experience:

It's only day one, so I'm not expecting anything yet. I will say there was a noticeable feeling of my body being more 'alive' today, but that could be an effect of anything related to just having a really good day today personally.

Comment

• Hawkeye

Day 2

The Dose:

4 x 2. Ok those really are some f'ing horse pills. I took them with a protein shake in the morning and with milk post-workout. Definitely easier with milk. I'll bump up to 5 x 2 tomorrow.

The Workout:

The workout was good, but no appreciable difference. It's worth noting that I attempted deadlifts today after getting some advice and instruction in the Routines board, which left me so worn out I thought I was actually gonna hurl. During the workout, the steam just kept coming and I kept pumping the weight. Usually I peak halfway through and it's a downhill slide from there. Not today. At this point who am I to say whether the AndroG played a factor or not? I will say that as I sit here typing this, I can still 'feel' my muscles now 3 hours post workout. That may or may not be due to the AndroG - it's too early to tell.

The Sex:

I'm a little hesitant too be to graphic in this section... but fuck it. Had sex and/or beat off twice today - and the night is still young <wink wink>. That's normal. What wasn't normal was that I've been horned up all day and I was acutely aware of my 'junk' all day. Beat off in the stall at the office. Watch out Larry Craig!!

The Overall Experience:

So... I haven't freaked out, turned green and had muscles explode all over my body as I trash everything in site. But I still have the 'warm' (or downright 'hot') feeling, and I can still feel a sense of being more aware of my body as I move. Not quite sure how to explain it better than that. More to come tomorrow...

Comment

• Hawkeye

Day 3

The Dose:

5 x 2. Man, you people weren't kidding - these things taste awful! No offense SupremeSports, but it's kinda like swallowing a mixture of metal shavings and drain cleaner. If anyone can recommend something better than milk to help them go down I'm all ears. Maybe engine oil??

The Workout:

No workout today. HOWEVER, I swear upon all that is unholy that my back and tri's still feel like I only walked out of the gym a couple of hours ago much less 24 hours ago! It's an odd feeling, not so much like the 'pump' is still there - but that's honestly not a far cry from it.

The Sex:

Had sex and/or beat off twice today. Yesterday should be modified to a +1 since I busted a nut again after posting <sheepish grin>. I really think this stuff is some sort of aphrodisiac, 'cause my bidness was at half mast all day whether I wanted it there or not.

The Overall Experience:

Everything just feels 'alive' and well lubed. Not sure if that makes any sense - but there's definitely something going on. The pump from my previous day's workout is still lingering around. I'll probably only do cardio tomorrow, maybe some calves or abs too. The real lifting will be on Monday.

Comment

• Hawkeye

Day 4

The Dose:

5 x 2. These pills go down better with Bacardi than with milk!

The Workout:

Only did cardio and abs today. Doing chest/bi's tomorrow and looking forward to it.

The Sex:

As usual, had sex and/or beat off twice today. No big changes to note from yesterday other than I'm friggin horny all the time. I think I caught Mrs. Hawkeye humming "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" under her breath - I hope it was the Daft Punk version and not the crappy Kanye West cover!

The Overall Experience:

Have the same feeling of being 'alive' and very in-tune with my body. I also feel more positive about things in general... not sure what to make of that one. I feel more motivated - although that could just be psychosomatic. It's only Day 4, but I know I can tell a difference. If I were to do this again, I'd start on a day that I know I'm gonna be training... I've only lifted one day since starting, but what a day it was! Also - going to the beach for a week starting next week... so there will be little to no training that week. Grrrrr....

Comment

• Supreme Sports

Great updates! Good to see you here my friend!

Comment

• Hawkeye

The Dose:

5 x 2. I'm getting used to it.

The Workout:

There was no fucking workout. What kinda gym closes at 6pm on Columbus day??

The Sex:

Ummmm, what have you done to me? Yeah, Mrs. Hawkeye says I'm 'always horny', but truth be told it's usually just HER that makes me that way. But now - I'm always horny. I honestly wanted to just 'take' her tonight, all caveman dragging hair and shit - if it hadn't been that she was sore from her weekend I woulda tried. Thank god she's an awesome kisser.

The Overall Experience:

I can't say that much has changed from yesterday because I didn't get to lift, which has me frustrated. Hopefully things will work out better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...