insulin and gh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • number1bum

insulin and gh

hey yo. first post here for me. looks like a good place to post. anyway was at 2 other boards asking this question and no one knew the answer- hopefully someone here will. i take my first shot of insulin when i wake up, 10iu. now do i take my first shot of gh( 4iu) while the insulin is peaking or should i wait till after its peaked? then after training ill hit another 10iu insulin, 4iu gh after-- but how much long after? my dr has always told me insulin counteracts gh, but after using it for years and not seeing the results everybody talks about(besides fat loss) its time to try anything. using plenty of testo with this stack. also how long should i wait to train after i take the first dose of gh? i use ephedrine and coffee and workout pretty hard, could the cortisone from all this zap out the gh if i take it to close it( the workout
  • rado

Welcome Yo.....If you don't know how to use GH with your Slin, then maybe you should of done more research or not done it at all. You have to be safe with this kind of stuff, maybe some of other guys will answer this for you, I don't mess with either one of these.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

Do you slin and hgh together, you might want to think about adding a bed time injection of hgh without the slin.

JohnnyB

Comment

• number1bum

i tried taking gh at bedtime before and it keeps me up. my body is sensitive like that. even supplements willkeep me up if taking close to bedtime. now the reason this confuses me , is my dr has told me that insulin will counteract gh( he used to prescribe it to me). and in the reading that ive done theyve said this as well( how it counteracts it). but maybe they are all refering to natural insulin release, which im guessing would go along with high blood levels of sugar. so would it be the high blood sugar messing the gh up? and by using the insulin , you are driving the sugar level down where the gh can work its majic? if you could please explain with a little detail would be great or know of a link/site as i like to know how things are working.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I wouldn't recommend using gh before bedtime due to the simple fact that once he hits r.e.m during the first two hours of sleep his body will be in the most anabolic state of the entire day not even to mention heightened gh levels. I am in agreement to take the gh and slin together. Peace

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Here's why I recommend an hgh at is your body is designed to use hgh at night. Your body releases a melitonin at night that basiclly shuts down your insulin so you body can release hgh to do it's thing. So with 2 shot of insulin a day and it can keep insulin levels up for 4-6 hours. If he's training in the evening, he could need to supplement his hgh by doing a bed time injection.

He's using 8iu a day, so if he divided them into 3 injection using 3iu with his insulin, then 2iu at bed time. Then he can be sure that he's getting some hgh at the time his body was designed to use it.

JohnnyB

Comment

• number1bum

its novolog. i tried humilinr and i dont like the way it sneaks up on your hours later. also i had to pay 75 bucks for the novolg( 12 cc total) this is alot more then anyother insulin. am i getting duped? why is it important to shoot the gh RIGHT after the insulin? please explain this so i can understand

Comment

• JohnnyB
                vet
                • Jul 2003

You inject the insulin and hgh together, they work synergistic together and from what I've read it extends the half life of the hgh. But doing it twice a day could shut your natural hgh down at night that is why I suggest a before bed time injection of 2iu.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...