• Show
Clear All
  • the shocker

My epistane experience so far!

So I finally tried ordering when it wasnt sold out. So heres how i did it

wk 1 10mg
    wk 2 20mg
    wk 3 30mg
    wk4 40mg(this is the current week im in now)
    wk 5 50mg(as long as it last)

Now I havent been the best test subject, but I am heavier now then i ever have been naturally and my strength and hardness is up better then i ever have been off the juice. I started just after being back in the gym for a month, i have already put on 11lbs and my strength is jumping up as in comparison to i would say anavar. I would compare it to var minus the crazy vascularity.
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

i think i might do an epistane/andro-g/obtimobal stack with like 500mg of test what u guys think?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• the shocker

I heard the epistane and andro-g was an awesome stack. That obtimbol(which i assume is new, i think i heard about it). I think that would be fucking great, but alot of people i hear about the epistane and all that even run it during the pct do keep the size and stuff

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

I found that the real KEY to epi was to keep your calories HIGH.

I wasted a lot of epi early on, that way. It sounds silly, but I wasn't really eating enough at all.

Once I started hitting it hard, and hitting the meals harder, it made a HUGE difference.

I think the calorie question isn't underscored enough with the epi protocols.

Comment

Working...