HcG is great!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

HcG is great!

I love Hcg. Been trying to build up the numbers of sperm to have another baby. Course you know how the nads get shrunken and such. The doc put me on clomid a while back, that helped to "rebuild the cellar," so to speak. Then I added some HcG (just 1000iu) and it's crazy, I feel all pumped today and my nads are, "way low and ready to go!"

Sorry to gross you out but after being shrunken for so long it's a new and amazing feeling to be "full sized," again.
    I love HcG, how about you?
  • OLYMPIAN

yes, i love the feeling of being " full sized" again ..shit , for 10 months chicks coudnt lick my balls cuz i didnt have any...now, ppffttt i teabagged Nigbo the other night..

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      now, ppffttt i teabagged Nigbo the other night..
      who hasn't?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by thate
        who hasn't?
        oh shit..wassup niggy

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by mrhtbd
          I love Hcg. Been trying to build up the numbers of sperm to have another baby. Course you know how the nads get shrunken and such. The doc put me on clomid a while back, that helped to "rebuild the cellar," so to speak. Then I added some HcG (just 1000iu) and it's crazy, I feel all pumped today and my nads are, "way low and ready to go!"

Sorry to gross you out but after being shrunken for so long it's a new and amazing feeling to be "full sized," again.
          I love HcG, how about you?
          THat is interesting. You are in your late 40's and HCG had this type of effect on you, are you on or off right now? I am younger and got my wife pregnant while on over 2g's a wk of gear. GOod luck trying for another little mrhtbd..
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
            THat is interesting. You are in your late 40's and HCG had this type of effect on you, are you on or off right now? I am younger and got my wife pregnant while on over 2g's a wk of gear. GOod luck trying for another little mrhtbd..
            Theres still hope for me having a little one

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by BigSickD
              B... I have been off since May, 2007, but before that I think it was sometime in 1987. LOL

The HcG was taken on Wed night, tonight (Fri) I was so hungry I actually bought some scrapple and mixed it with 5 eggs for my second supper.
              First one was a BBQ Chicken breast and cheese sandwich on rye. I feel pumped all over. People were commenting on how huge I was today, and I gained 3 pounds in 2 days. Things are definately looking up!

Comment

Working...