generic lutalyse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • number1bum

generic lutalyse

anyone have expierience with prostamate( generic lutalyse) its a pgf2a. this is really getting away from what im used to but i seen a few sites saying its good. but these links/sites didnt go into detail or how it should be used( doses , cycles, when , etc.) it comes in a 30 cc vial and is ridiculously cheap. know how to use it or a link/site explaining its use?
  • elijah_123

Use varies from what I understand it is in the neighboorhood of 1/4cc per injection to start with and working up to whatever you can handle. Typically done SubQ for fat loss or IM for localized growth.

Search around for pgf2a or lutalyse and their should be a few articles giving more detail.

Comment

• number1bum

thanks man. i was just looking on basskillers site. it gives details on how /when to use etc. so i guess it makes you sh*t all the time. not too crazy about shitting all the time

Comment

• elijah_123

Well the explosive bowel movements are controlable if you work up in dose. Had a few guys that started low, like 1/8 or 1/10 of a cc, and moved up. As your body gets more used to it the sides go away. There is one guy at AU that reached a point of injecting 2cc at a time I believe.

Comment

• buyb12

how much is needed to kill the fat in the abdomin ......maybe take off 10 pounds of fat.....?

what are the costs..?

Comment

• number1bum

does it make you naseous/sick or just the runners? i kinda like having nothing in my guts when im training anyway, but anything like stomacheache or headache would make my workout suck. i also use insulin during/after my workout. anything bad gonna happen between the 2?

Comment

• elijah_123

Typical sides are naseau, tightness of breathing, explosive bowel movements and extreme pumps (like can't work the body part for 2 or 3 days) if site injected.

pgf2a will kill fat cells on its own but it works MUCh better combined with a diet so the 10lb mark is hard to say for sure, doom went through 3 bottles and liked the results alot but I would think 2 or even 1 would make a noticable difference.

I've never used it so these comments are just from reading others experiences. Hoping to try it soon if eveyrthing works out right

Comment

• grafix-gnc

i also cant wat to use it. i will be tesitng the UpJohn pgf2a. I will post my results

Comment

Working...