Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pumpthairon

Halotestin Help

[B][I][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

Hi im a 16 year old boxer/bodybuilder....I was thinking about going on a small 2 week cycle of halotestin..
    Wat will this do for me?
    What are the negative side affects?
    I know it will not stunt my growth because it isnt that type of anabolic steroid ..it actually promotes growth...
    Should I do this?

I just wanna know if it is safe or not and you're the experts so if you tell me its not safe then I wont do it...so please help me guys
  • H Bomb

no its not safe and your 16. staw away from AS bro.

read the educational section here

Comment

• jyzza
      Vet
      • Jul 2003

pumpthairon

Welcome to our board....

Your body is too young for any kind of steroids......it is unsafe to try this….

Whatever goals you are trying to accomplish it can be done w/ out the AS usage.......your body is very young and it will response very quickly to what you want it to do……

What are your goals? And how your diet…diet is very important……
      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• turboguy

your hormones right now are more than enough. just train hard and eat right and the rewards will be there.

jimmy

Comment

• pumpthairon

ok thanks everyone...im currently on a muscle building diet which consists of more protein than carbs but still about 3 or 4 portions of carbs a day and i have been bodybuilding for just over a year now.

Comment

• cdog

good job little bro! stay natural as of now,eat good work out and you will be years ahead of most juicers,you have alot of natural growth and years before you should even glance toward the darkside bro,Wish I started out young!

Comment

• DaMachine

Damn halo at 16. That is crazy, I would wait at least 2-3 years before juicin. Up to you man.

Comment

• pumpthairon

big thanks 2 everyone for their concerns and replies. I'm already the biggest at my school so i think i'll stay away from steroids until im a bit older and a bit more wiser but before I start im definetely gonna come ask you guys first thanks again

Comment

• turboguy

Originally posted by pumpthairon
                  big thanks 2 everyone for their concerns and replies. I'm already the biggest at my school so i think i'll stay away from steroids until im a bit older and a bit more wiser but before I start im definetely gonna come ask you guys first thanks again
                  great decision

Comment

Working...