Pharmabolic Packaging, or Lack There of ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The7thWarrior

Pharmabolic Packaging, or Lack There of ???

Somebody tell me if I should be cleaning house.
    **********.com says in it's odering proceedure paragraph at the bottom of the Order page, that it ships in "The Original Packaging" - Somebody tell me that's not the "Only" packaging!

Sub-conciously I'm thinkin' "is this why I've never delt with them, even though I've known about them for years?"

Anybody know?

Thanks.

no source posting.
    -urafreak
  • elijah_123

You are joking I hope.

Comment

• The7thWarrior

Nope, I wasn't joking, I friend of mine was telling me thats why he has never inquired their services, due to what that paragraph says at the bottom of the page.
      About four guys from their work all ordered from there, (together to get better prices) and the person who's house was used to ship it to did the unwrapping, so when he got his part of it, it looked just like you took it off the shelf yourself.
      Shipped from "within the US" in the "Original Packaging" is what it says, and though I couln't believe anybody/Pharm would be that Stupid and still be around, I thought it better to sound like a fool and ask, than to be asleep when 10 bonehead local cop's playing dea agents ruin my new front door.
      Luckily, they just emailed me back, insuring me that all is well and discreetly on it's way.

Comment

• elijah_123

Let your buddy order it for you with his money and address and pay him when it comes in if you just insist on going this way, websites always always should be suspected as scammers/feds.

Comment

Working...