?? can someone help me out??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HooHoo900

?? can someone help me out??

Whats up i was takin something called sys orgasmo for about 3 months i saw results i was wondering if the muscles like does the mucles that u gained go away through time i havent been back in the gym in about 2 months ive gotten really lazy latly im waiting to get more something more stronger and i dont no what to start with??? can someone help me out?
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

If your don't maintain it, it's gone. It sounds like you need to be more comitted to a training program before you start taking something for strength gains.

JohnnyB

Comment

• urafreak

Re: ?? can someone help me out??

Originally posted by HooHoo900
      ive gotten really lazy latly im waiting to get more something more stronger and i dont no what to start with???
      i agree with johnnyb, you should organize your training and diet before taking anything.

Comment

• cdog

start with a solid commitment,working out is why its called WORKing out!it takes alot of commitment to say I dont want to be fat or lazy,I want to be healthy,strong,attractive ect,get your but up and back to the gym,your waisting $ and time if you dont keep at it! good luck

Comment

• HooHoo900

Should i start off with doing push ups then work my way up because i have like no energy whats so ever

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

When I started I bought a 15lb dumbbell and workout at home, did that for about 2-3 months. Then bought a barbell barrowed some weights from my cousin and did that for about 6 months. Then started working out at his house for another 6 months. Then got a gym membership, beed doing that for about 7 years now.

JohnnyB

Comment

• HooHoo900

Alright in the morning i eat skim milk with any type of cereal with coffee then around 12 or so i eat 5 to 6 egg whites with 2 slices of american yellow cheese in the night sometimes i eat steak with salad or beans alone with some veggies...i eat lil snacks too sometimes because i get hungry very quick, so i bought sugar free jello and sometimes i take lil snack like candies.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                vet
                • Jul 2003

Try some oat meal in the morning. Cook up some groung turkey with brown rice, Take 2 1-1/2 cup servings as snacks between breakfast and lunch, then between lunch and dinner. Try and eat small meals about 6 times a day and don't let yourself get hungy.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...