X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mercadoj

My first cycle-PR

Hola a todos,

New to these forum and my first cycle.

I'm 36 yrs. I have been lifting for a 1 years.

There is what I plan on doing.

Equipoise 2 CC per 8 week.

What are your thoughts?

Thx.
  • Easto

It's an okay cycle, but you might be better off running a Test only cycle for your first.

Do you have access to any Test Enan or Test Cyp?

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

At 36 a test cycle would be best, but you need 1 more year of training, to strengthen tendons and joints.

JohnnyB

Comment

• daem

i agree with johnny...more training and experience in the weight room will benefit you more than replacing your hormones.

also, flaws in your diet will lead to disappointment if you do not know your body.

Comment

• Mertz98

i agree withthe others on trainng for another year but i also know that we arnt gonna stop you if you want to do it, wiht that in mind i would also suggest a test enanthate or test cypiontate only cycle for your first if you have access you are gon see better results, and for future cycles i would suggest adding one compound at a time so you cant tell what each individual compound is doing for you. you must also have you r diet regmine to at optimal level or you will be disappointed as stated earlier stick arund here and you will get some great advice. and i hope things work ut great for . Keep us post on what you decide and how things progress

Comment

Working...