tren

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • that-guy

tren

whats the longets you can run tren and and at what doses and could you do a tren only cycle..... what could you expect from it...

wat UG labs are producing it and at wat doses...

and wats the average cost of a cycle of this stuff

(Ok that-guy its your birthday on the 9th of October wat would you like............. ummmmmmmmmmm tren tren and more tren plz DAddy.........)
  • teekahty

QV makes it .. but the simple best way is to buy pellets and make it yourself .. if you can make Mac and cheese . you can handle tren
    I would not suggest running a tren only cycle . Your Penis will hate you . throw in some test
    dosages and duration are all over the place but I would suggest 4-6 weeks taking it eod at 75 to 100 mg 's
    price is around 75-125$ for kit and pellets .

Comment

• jyzza
      Vet
      • Jul 2003

teekahty is right on the money........

that-guy......you should inculde Test in there also......

1-8 500mg Test Enethate
      4-10 75mg EOD Tren
      10-13 recovery

BUT......Tren is not for a novice user........this cycle does look simple but I wouldn't use it as a first cycle......
      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• GEARHEAD

i agree with your opinions totally!!!!! just that i found out buying pellets compared to powder, naaaa...... i know everyone loves the pellets, i for one have used them, and from looking around there is alot of good names on this board who have helped out BB tremendously!!!!!!! but comparing powder to pellets , i have found almost no side effects, i never coughed from powders, nor have any of my boys, i just dont think filtering gets all the binders out for sure.......anyway this is just my opinion!!!!,,, by no means am i trying to start a debate nor an argument.........

Comment

Working...