Help I have Gas!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loudze

Help I have Gas!!!

This is not a joke. Since I have started eating so much I have been having gas like I was an oil refinery. It has been so bad that people at work are complaining to my supervisor and I can't do anything about it. My roid mentor told me to take Acidopolis, and I take the maximum dose after every meal but that isn't helping. I want to continue to eat massive quantities because that is what we are supposed to do isn't it? What should I do to stop the gas? By the way I am currently taking 300mg Test Cip, and 450 mg Deca a week.
  • Mertz98

have you tried any otc remidies like pha zyme or beano? try those i hvent personally ecxperienced this but my friend did and the phayzame seemd to help

Comment

• Easto

Take some ginger root extract. It may help with the digestion.

Comment

• prolangtum

ginger root helps
        try finding a good digestant supplement at a helath food store too, these seem to help

Comment

• Damonic

Buy a can of air freshner

Comment

• scotty2

I have similar gas problems. however, mine arise when I eat carbs. I've been on a CKD for 7 months. During the week(pro/fat phase) I have absolutely no gas. On carb-ups, I have gas for the entire 2 days. The question is, if the gas is not protein related, will the digestive enzymes still be beneficial?

Comment

Working...