Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anabolic Steroid Profiles (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Test suspension and TNE explained (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40023)

01dragonslayer 10-02-2019 06:43 PM

Test suspension and TNE explained

Ok guys I've found this write up on suspension and TNE and to be quite honest it goes against everything I've ever been taught about suspension or TNE.
It makes pretty good reading
Please feel free to share thoughts after and discuss.

For those who are interested in tren no ester I would surmise the administration protocol is the same due to being esterless.

Remember I have not written this article I am merely sharing it with the board.

Enjoy
Panntastic

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well being and energy. It's not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard Testosterone cycle. Pure Testosterone comes in a water based aqueous form (Suspension) and also in a solvent/oil based form (test Base).

Suspensions have tiny particles that are visible with the naked eye. If left on the shelf for a few days many times the particles will sink to the bottom leaving the clear solvents and water on the top. Depending on the manufacturer, particle sizes vary meaning some Suspension preparations can clog a 22 gauge needle. Ultra micronized Suspension can pass through a 25 gauge needle making injections more comfortable. Shake the suspension preparation vigorously before injecting.

Testosterone suspension is the most potent form of testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of suspension is 100mg of free hormone! enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that Suspension is the true king steroid. However because there is no ester many users will inject suspension everyday or even multiple times per day. This is usually reason enough for most people to reject using suspension but it gets worse. Usually suspension is quite painful as well. Combine every day injections with significant pain and most users simply pass on trying suspension at all. Some new science now demonstrates that everyday and even every other day injections are not necessary with Testosterone Suspension.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don't see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

So how often should you administer Suspension?

Based on this science, injecting Suspension every other day or even every three days will maintain high blood androgen levels. The king of steroids has had a time release delay built into it all along and we have the data to prove it. 100mg every other day would be a good starting dose for newer male users. More advanced male users could easily double that dose for very rapid and pronounced LBM gains. Suspension is moderately estrogenic and that effect will be dose dependant. The more you administer the more likely aromatase activity will occur. I would use Nolvadex to lower estrogenic side effects or an aromatase inhibitor.

Sample 8 week Suspension cycle

Monday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Tuesday 20mg Nolvadex
Wednesday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Thursday 20mg Nolvadex
Friday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Saturday 20mg Nolvadex
Sunday 20mg Nolvadex

Nolvadex is used to keep lipids positively influenced for those concerned with cardiovascular health. I have opted for an injection schedule of only three times per week to allow for comfort and because a more frequent schedule is not needed.

This cycle should produce rapid increases in strength and mass. I would use this cycle during a bulking phase. A more adventuresome user could stack a strong oral like Dianabol or Anadrol with the above cycle at 50mg daily producing an amazing and rapid increase in size and strength if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

Testosterone Base~Oil/Solvent Based

Testosterone Base is 100% pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however test Base is technically a solution not a suspension. test Base contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in an oil and solvent solution NOT water. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject test Base there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. test Base packs a big instant wallop when injected and is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of test Base is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in test Base to clog the needle so administering with an insulin syringe is an option. test Base is ideal pre training or for power lifting or strength sports. I recommend test Base to be administered two hours pre-training to provide increased aggression and power

liftsiron 10-03-2019 04:35 AM

Good info, thanks.

water43 10-03-2019 08:18 AM

nice...love tne

Deadwood 10-04-2019 01:16 AM

That's what I took from it Alpha. Good read. Thank you for sharing dragon.

water43 10-22-2019 05:39 AM

I used to use tne pre wo and I felt like a hulk animal ...love it

unclem 10-09-2022 05:08 PM

good info as i use test susp pre w/o