X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tat2dluvchylde
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Thinking about coming off

Been on for 5 years but for the last year have been at very low doses. 200mg test has been my base with 100-200mg of Mast E and 10 weeks of 100mg Tren over the winter and currently about 6 weeks of 100mg NPP. Ran some injectable Var at 10-20mg pre workout 2-4 days a week depending on when I could get into the gym. Threw in some Cardarine, Ostarine, & MK-677. I like the results I have gotten but eventuality wound up with a clot in my calve shortly after an injection in my left calve which left me on Eliquis. I found out I have afib and now am on Metropolol and Multaq for that. No fun. Last week I did a delt sub-q and had to be put on antibiotics due to an infection. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I have some Clomid and Nolva. I’ve read a lot in this forum. I’m wondering if I should go 8 weeks or less if and when I finally decide what to do. Appreciate what all of you have to say. Thanks for reading.
  • BlckWidowLabs
    VET
    • Feb 2023

Health is #1, address that before anything.

Think about just low-dose TRT and living a long life?
    Email: Blckwidowlabs@proton.me

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by BlckWidowLabs
      Health is #1, address that before anything.

Think about just low-dose TRT and living a long life?
      Thank you. That’s what I should do for awhile.

Comment

• BlckWidowLabs
        VET
        • Feb 2023

Originally posted by Tat2dluvchylde
        Thank you. That’s what I should do for awhile.
        Yes, take a break, let your body recover and stabilize!
        Email: Blckwidowlabs@proton.me

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

I stayed on running excessive doses for years and now i realize i was an idiot. Do yourself a favor and come off occasionally
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Been on for 5 years but for the last year have been at very low doses. 200mg test has been my base with 100-200mg of Mast E and 10 weeks of 100mg Tren over the winter and currently about 6 weeks of 100mg NPP. Ran some injectable Var at 10-20mg pre workout 2-4 days a week depending on when I could get into the gym. Threw in some Cardarine, Ostarine, & MK-677. I like the results I have gotten but eventuality wound up with a clot in my calve shortly after an injection in my left calve which left me on Eliquis. I found out I have afib and now am on Metropolol and Multaq for that. No fun. Last week I did a delt sub-q and had to be put on antibiotics due to an infection. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I have some Clomid and Nolva. I’ve read a lot in this forum. I’m wondering if I should go 8 weeks or less if and when I finally decide what to do. Appreciate what all of you have to say. Thanks for reading.

Are you using sterile gear and technique. IMO it doesn't make any sense to inject an oral and sub-q is nonsense. Injectable steroids are made for IM not sub-q.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Dam Tat! Sorry to hear! Yeah, maybe it’s time to go legit thru some place like Marekhealth.com. When I go legit trt will probably use them. Maybe try coming off first see how u feel. At least then when u start back on TRT u will feel good. As compared to dropping to trt now will probably not feel great at first. Might be fine. But definitely a true trt dose with quantity test at min to get health back in check. For like a year man. I stay on to long often but I make sure I stay at true trt for just as long when I’m done blasting. Finally got my bloodwork looking good last year after losing a bunch of bodyfat and probably visceral fat also. But I’m back at it. Being dumb again. Actually just ended a cycle was on for too long again. So gonna be a long break for me now.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                VET
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                I stayed on running excessive doses for years and now i realize i was an idiot. Do yourself a favor and come off occasionally
                Thanks Rough much appreciated.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                  VET
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  Are you using sterile gear and technique. IMO it doesn't make any sense to inject an oral and sub-q is nonsense. Injectable steroids are made for IM not sub-q.
                  Thanks Lifts. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                    VET
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
                    Dam Tat! Sorry to hear! Yeah, maybe it’s time to go legit thru some place like Marekhealth.com. When I go legit trt will probably use them. Maybe try coming off first see how u feel. At least then when u start back on TRT u will feel good. As compared to dropping to trt now will probably not feel great at first. Might be fine. But definitely a true trt dose with quantity test at min to get health back in check. For like a year man. I stay on to long often but I make sure I stay at true trt for just as long when I’m done blasting. Finally got my bloodwork looking good last year after losing a bunch of bodyfat and probably visceral fat also. But I’m back at it. Being dumb again. Actually just ended a cycle was on for too long again. So gonna be a long break for me now.
                    Thanks Kluso. Much appreciated.

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Legit execution of TRT probably delivers the best health outcome here, physically and mentally.

Comment

• Puff88
                        VET
                        • Jan 2019

Sorry to hear all this brother. I hate clomid, but may be smart to use as you bridge yourself onto no use at all for a bit. I always found higher doses of it only for a few days and a quick taper down was the only way. 50mg for maybe 5 days, drop to 25mg for 1-2 weeks, then eventually 12.5 and then 12.5 eod. Always an emotional trip for me on that shit.

When you say been on for 5 years - heavy doses for the entire year? How long do you tend to run that mast dose at? Just curious

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                          VET
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Darkness
                          Legit execution of TRT probably delivers the best health outcome here, physically and mentally.
                          Thanks Darkness much appreciated.

Comment

• Cabo Jo
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

I never had the balls to pin my legs.

Comment

• Silntrunin
                              VET
                              • Mar 2023

Sorry to hear about the clot and afib. Might be wise to definitely cut back.
                              I personally wouldn't just stop totally if you've been on for 5 years. Good chance you'll develop insomnia and your gonna feel like shit.
                              I had some personal issues years ago and i had to stop totally after being on for many years and I couldn't sleep for 3 months and felt like shit plus lost a ton of muscle which will mess with your head as well.
                              TRT would be a good choice IMO based on personal experience. The dose is low enough where you shouldn't have any health issues and it'll at least help you maintain some weight and keep you from not sleeping. Insomnia sucks brother and if you can avoid it that's a big plus.
                              Got a lot of good people here giving you some sound advice, best of luck whatever you choose but as mentioned, your health is the most important thing to consider.

Comment

Working...