X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
    My blood work normally is pretty good. I show pretty high test levels on a gram between 2 and 3 k. I always get pretty strong but lose muscle quickly if I drop much below a gram. My strength has always been good. Putting on and maintaining size has always been a struggle.
    I am basically the same but my bloodwork is not ok if I stay above true trt. High creatinine and liver enzymes. That’s why I decided to try the short 6weeks on six weeks off with short esters. But what I have realized is even on short esters I don’t start adding size till week 4. So coming off two weeks later is not long enough to keep any of it very long. Thinking maybe 8 weeks might work. But right now this 6 week is probably going to be 12 weeks. Lol. I just hate taking 12 weeks off and shrinking back down. A good 15lbs usually. 5 is usually bloat. And I eat same off and on cycle. About 3000-3500 calories. 200mg protien per day. If I eat more I gain too much fat. I tried what u do. And would go from 1500-2000mg per week on and then cruise on 500mg test only. Did that for about two years and made some of my best gains. But it’s also what shot my creatinine and liver enzymes. Took a good 6 months of true trt to get things back down to normal. Even cruising on 200-250mg my bloodwork stayed bad. I actually dropped to 100mg test only for about 3 months and then went up to 150mg cause I was losing way too much but I had to do it. Now trying to do things smarter.
    Last edited by Kluso; 07-26-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

"off cycle?" should try that some time
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Aklion
        VET
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by HDH
        You beat me to it

I will go low but not as low as trt. I like to run low deca, low eq or both with low test.
        Yeah, I "cruise" at 300mg/wk. That is as low as I will go and still feel good. I tried what people consider to be trt levels for about 6 months and it was terrible. I'm 46 now, so I don't run massive amounts of gear all year long, but normal trt honestly feels like shit to me.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

One of those “Gurus” wrote something about liver not healing if test levels stay above natural levels. Especially for older guys. Most of us don’t use orals anymore anyways but I could not get my liver enzymes down until I did run true trt for a good amount of time. Might be something to it. Now I was drinking 4-8 Bacardi and cokes once a week and on Suboxone which is supposed to have some mild liver toxicity but about three years ago my liver enzymes started staying elevated even when I wasn’t using orals. I went over 6 months with no orals and still elevated. Never had an issue before. But coming down to true trt finally got it back to normal. And I was just using mostly proviron too. I’m gonna try to not use even proviron anymore. Keep my cycles lower dosed too. I make just as good of gains it seems. And I feel better too. Imagine that. Lol. I definitely think higher doses do help with gains but not if it’s so much that it is putting extra stress on your body. Then it becomes counter productive. If u feel like death on cycle or tired all the time your taking too much! Being on should make u feel like Superman. You know?
          Last edited by Kluso; 08-09-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

The best thing for me for being off cycle and on trt is I'm much more calm. I'm usually ok regardless. Tren makes me such an asshole. It makes me think the strangest shit

Comment

• reps
              Vet
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Bicepts101
              The best thing for me for being off cycle and on trt is I'm much more calm. I'm usually ok regardless. Tren makes me such an asshole. It makes me think the strangest shit
              Same identical. Lol

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I've recently started coming off completely and running cycles as opposed to constant use. When I'm off I look better, probably due to water retention while on. I feel better, except after a few months my libido crashes, which is not so good. And I don't have to stick pins in my butt.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

I think I've just managed to find my sweet spot with everything I am on. Mood is relatively stable except for those moments where estrogen has gone beyond a certain point. Then I will just pop a quarter tab of Arimidex and not worry about it for a few weeks. I've tried to control E2 more consistently, but I just do better without doing anything and just take a small Arimidex hit when I feel that irrationality, anger, and hunger kicking in. I stay on AAS year-round and have for years now. All lower-dose, but everything combined is quite a bit. So far, everything is fine. Liver is good. Lipids are always annoying.. that borderline area where LDL is a little too high and HDL a little too low.. but they've stayed consistent. The quality of life is just too good. Maybe one day it'll catch up to me, but at 49, I really don't have that much longer anyway. Recently resumed lower-dose Anadrol and fell back in love. That stuff just makes me feel great. Maybe that'll be my tipping point health-wise, but I'm going to enjoy it for now. I always felt by going low-dose, I could use things longer than those that go full-bore. Try to work with doses that just augment and work with the body moreso than overpower it. That's proven somewhat correct... maybe pure luck or coincidence. I get labs around three times a year.
                  Last edited by Beef Newton; 12-27-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                    I think I've just managed to find my sweet spot with everything I am on. Mood is relatively stable except for those moments where estrogen has gone beyond a certain point. Then I will just pop a quarter tab of Arimidex and not worry about it for a few weeks. I've tried to control E2 more consistently, but I just do better without doing anything and just take a small Arimidex hit when I feel that irrationality, anger, and hunger kicking in. I stay on AAS year-round and have for years now. All lower-dose, but everything combined is quite a bit. So far, everything is fine. Liver is good. Lipids are always annoying.. that borderline area where LDL is a little too high and HDL a little too low.. but they've stayed consistent. The quality of life is just too good. Maybe one day it'll catch up to me, but at 49, I really don't have that much longer anyway. Recently resumed lower-dose Anadrol and fell back in love. That stuff just makes me feel great. Maybe that'll be my tipping point health-wise, but I'm going to enjoy it for now. I always felt by going low-dose, I could use things longer than those that go full-bore. Try to work with doses that just augment and work with the body moreso than overpower it. That's proven somewhat correct... maybe pure luck or coincidence. I get labs around three times a year.
                    I know you take small daily doses but what is your total injection mgs per week and oral mg per week of AAS? Curious

Comment

• ozzy69
                      Assistant Admin
                      • Jun 2011

I was off for a very long time so it was normal to me

When i went back on I realized it’s the best way to live life

Comment

• Beef Newton
                        VET
                        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
                        I know you take small daily doses but what is your total injection mgs per week and oral mg per week of AAS? Curious
                        Total injectable: 525mg/week
                        Total oral: 533.75mg/week

Comment

• Bicepts101
                          VET
                          • Apr 2018

There's one thing I like about being on cycle. Well 2 I guess. I'm a little more confident and the times I spend in the gym. Other then that I feel better on hrt

Comment

• Acreed1
                            Vet
                            • Nov 2014

What I like about being off cycle?
                            The anticipation of getting back on. Lolol
                            Truthfully for real tho.
                            Also I must admit, being off cycle (cruise), health reasons.
                            "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
                            "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• Bicepts101
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

This thread is making me realize it's time to get some bloods

Comment

• Rebornlite
                                VET
                                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                                This thread is making me realize it's time to get some bloods
                                Same here.

For the record, I enjoy absolutely nothing about being off cycle and dropping to my normal TRT. My quality of life is so much better when on a proper cycle , intense training and nutrition plan.

Comment

Working...