X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by wallyd
    This was the first thought that went through my head when I saw those legs Lmao! You look great btw! Very lean & symmetrical. You’re right, don’t make things difficult. Slow & steady wins the race! Don’t rush it, as long as you’re seeing progress stay the course! Keep that mentality with the weights too. We all know, as we age ways to make a lighter weight work to avoid injuries.
    Thanks! Man, it’s enough work shaving my chest. Lol. Luckily I don’t have a hairy back. But my legs have always been super hairy. In a way it’s been a blessing because the hair makes makes my legs look a little bigger than they are from a distance and they have always been super skinny. Still are, imo, but way better now.

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Kluso
      Thanks! Man, it’s enough work shaving my chest. Lol. Luckily I don’t have a hairy back. But my legs have always been super hairy. In a way it’s been a blessing because the hair makes makes my legs look a little bigger than they are from a distance and they have always been super skinny. Still are, imo, but way better now.
      I use a set of clippers one mine every week or every other week. I don’t “shave” them with a razor, just a trim. It’s much faster & looks the same. I’ve had women say it feels stubbly but by the time we get to that point the deal is done! Lol

Comment

• millenium girl
        • Apr 2006

MG likes Inspector Kluso’s abs yummy 😋.
        Don't forget to join
        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by millenium girl
          MG likes Inspector Kluso’s abs yummy 😋.
          Don’t make me blush MG! Thanks!

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by wallyd
            I use a set of clippers one mine every week or every other week. I don’t “shave” them with a razor, just a trim. It’s much faster & looks the same. I’ve had women say it feels stubbly but by the time we get to that point the deal is done! Lol
            Lol. Yeah. I do the same with my chest. I was using a beard trimmer for a long time which took a long time because the blade is so small. I recently got a Remington Body trimmer that I like a lot. It actually comes with a handle attachment for your back but like I said, don’t need that. I plan on competing so maybe I’ll give them a shave this winter but idk. I already feel so vain shaving my chest and the Crown Jewels. Lol. And it’s a lot of surface area. I cut my own hair too and it’s all just too time consuming. I’m about to shave the head again cause I’m tired of the hair product ritual every morning. I could get an extra 5-10min at the gym. Lol.

Comment

• wallyd
              VET
              • Aug 2015

I’ve cut my hair for about 25-28 years now. I went to get it cut one time & they said $20 & I decided that was it. I trim everything, not crave but trim. Some think its weird but most guys seem to do it anymore so it’s just the norm.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Looking lean.

Comment

• Kluso
                  Vet
                  • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b52
                  Looking lean.
                  Thanks b52! This year has been the leanest I’ve been since probably high school. Lol. I can’t wait to start bulking next week! Appetite isn’t crazy yet but I’m getting impatient. I don’t want to turn into a fat ass anyways. And I should be super insulin sensitive right now. Hoping to get to 215lbs at no more than 12%bf.

Comment

• IronSoul
                    VET
                    • Dec 2022

My dude is shredded

Comment

• HDH
                      • Jun 2015

Not sure how I missed this one.

Pics look great man.

Comment

Working...