X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelpreacher
    Vet
    • Jun 2013

Dealing with scar tissue

Hello brothers and sisters. Hope this is the right sub-forum... I've found that after 20 plus years in the game, many of the standard pin sites are scarred up like concrete. Have any of you found a solution to this problem? Been thinking of looking for lighter weight carrier oils? I know that back in the day folks experimented with sub q, but that seems less than optimal, especially with longer esters.
    Last edited by steelpreacher; 03-12-2023, 04:05 PM.
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I pinned ED for a long time last year using a lot of oil. I have the same problem. I go three different places on my quads. Low, medium snd high. That’s helped a lot. That muscle is big and can ha cle three injection sites. At least in darkness medical book that works

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

The knobby foam roller helped break up some of my scar tissue.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• steelpreacher
        Vet
        • Jun 2013

Both good suggestions, thanks. I have a smooth roller. I will try that and maybe get a knobby one.
        Last edited by steelpreacher; 03-13-2023, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• steelpreacher
          Vet
          • Jun 2013

Dark are you using water based or oral now?

Comment

• Rebornlite
            VET
            • Dec 2018

I switched to micro dosing with thinner, shorter needles. This has helped me tremendously and I found I can hit the same area more frequently without issue.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

I've been in the game for 20 years also. I don't have too much of that issue bcoz I've awlays ran long esters. Also I don't run large cycles, so I usually pin 1x per week, max of 2x. I have hit quads pretty much 99% of the time, dividing the sections up as Darkness explained. Quads are just sooo easy access. Good advice from bros above.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• DrX
                VET
                • Oct 2021

I started 30 years ago or so, and I have adopted a large rotation based system to avoid scar tissue. Upper/Mid inner/outer quads, Upper/Mid/Low outer glutes, and chest. I do not like shoulders or arms. Second, fast acting compounds create much more inflammation then long acting versions. So I limit them.

DrX

Comment

• steelpreacher
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2013

I usually run long esters too but I have had a number of them "crash out" where the test basically becomes crystalone again and causes inflammation. All good points here.

Comment

• Demigod
                    • Feb 2018

I've got some build up in my right butt cheek but other than that I've been pretty lucky.

Comment

Working...