X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stickler
    VET
    • Jun 2022

Injections and Breathalyzer/BAC

I'm being a little lazy only because I'm driving so I thought I'd just throw this out there, for the sake of general knowledge for anyone who could be curious.

I have a smart start breathalyzer ignition thing in my car. Poor choice about a year ago, and it's there for a few more months. The thing is SUPER sensitive. Picks up mouth wash, shit in food, etc.

Think the alcohol or solvent solutions, or even Bac water would show alcohol in my blood after an injection, say if I were doing 1-2 ml shots and/or daily iu of with bac water?

I see if I can find anything online, but if anyone has any experience with this, it'd be great for anyone looking to know.

Plus, if it pops up as an attempt to drive with any alcohol in my system it can shut down my car, cost me towing, fines, and an extension of time on this program. It's not part of any probation for me, but for someone else, a positive attempt could land them back in jail.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I doubt an injection would trigger it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Oatmeal77
      VET
      • Feb 2019

You're good...speaking from experience

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Yeah, If it doesn’t make you feel drunk you should be good. They should be set for the legal limit i would think. But double check that. Sometimes one drink you can feel and it’s still under legal limit. There’s no way there is enough alcohol in AAS or bac water injection to make your blood alcohol even raise a percentage I bet. Maybe to be on safe side inject before bed. By morning there’s no way. But I understand the concern completely.

Comment

• rocco-x
          Vet
          • Feb 2009

My boy had one and almost got rearrested because his monitor picked up his aftershave after a few hours since he had put some on. The are sensitive af. Coos came to his house immediately and gave him a sobriety check to call the probation department and tell them he hadn't had a drink but they made him oay upfront to unlock his car...anything to make money off someone's bad decision.

Comment

• Stickler
            VET
            • Jun 2022

For the record, nothing has happened. In case anyone wondered. Lol.

Appreciate the responses.

Comment

Working...