Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Just wondering if since my initial post on this almost a year ago, if anyone has come across any experiences with gonadorelin either themselves or anyone they know. Any feedback on dosing or its effectiveness compared to hcg?

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Puff88
      Just wondering if since my initial post on this almost a year ago, if anyone has come across any experiences with gonadorelin either themselves or anyone they know. Any feedback on dosing or its effectiveness compared to hcg?
      It seems to be more like HMG from what I looked up on it. Which is FSH and LH. HCG only increases LH. It’s a no brainer imo. What exactly are you using it for? Recovery or getting wife pregnant?

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

No brainer in the sense to just use it? I cant quite seem to find enough that would confirm dose and how often to dose. Seems to have a different half life than hcg.

Use for recovery.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Puff88
          No brainer in the sense to just use it? I cant quite seem to find enough that would confirm dose and how often to dose. Seems to have a different half life than hcg.

Use for recovery.
          That’s true. I do recal it having a very short half life. Like 2-4 hours. Yes, use it. I bet someone here, like warreng has DrIrons PCT protocol. On TSC, DrIron had a PCT protocol that used hmg and hcg. The hmg was 75ius a week and the hcg was 500ius a week I believe. Use it through out your blast to keep testies stimulated so it’s easier to recover after the cycle. I have never been an advocate for using it during pct. It does cause shutdown somehow. I forget how and the reasoning. U drop them when esters clear then run Clomid and nolva. All I know is if u add FSH also it’s better and prevents another part of the hpta from shutting down. I would use small dose maybe twice a week with hcg. But what’s a small dose. Idk.

Comment

Working...